SuperHost, SuperGuest, how about SuperStaff?

Brett3
Level 10
Gold Coast, Australia

SuperHost, SuperGuest, how about SuperStaff?

I recently contacted Airbnb 'support' looking to try and resolve an issue that started some time ago. I was lucky enough to have Yhaje answer the phone.

Put simply there are not enough positive things I can say about Yhaje!!! If he answers you are dealing with a premium staff member.

It was just fantastic to have a staff member listen to exactly what my issue was and then work towards fixing it, to the point that Yhaje contacted other departments and went out of his way to reslove the issue AND give me a clear, open and honest answer about what had happened. Clearly fresh and WILLING eyes on an old issue is what was needed. 

I know we have all had some difficulties at times dealing with the so called 'support' team but I also know that there are some awesome staff at Airbnb. 

Thanks for listening and helping Yhaje!

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely comment here @Brett3. It really means a lot to hear and I will pass your appreciation on. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Brett3
Level 10
Gold Coast, Australia

All good @Lizzie,

It was totally worth highlighting such good service.

Whilst I can see a few people have had a look at the post, I was hoping other hosts might mention staffers that have gone all out to help them. Imagine how cool it would be to read about an awesome Airbnb staffer and then get them on the phone when you ring in?

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

I call support at 2 or 3 in the morning hoping to get the Florida support center. Everyone I have ever reached there is a 'Yhaje', and I hope they get recognized.