SuperHost

SuperHost

Hello guys,

Need some help or advise please.

I've been managing this property for more than 3 months now as the owner of the property is base abroad.

However, when the Listing was created initially, the owner put himself as the Primary Host and me as the Co-Host. I told him so many times that am the primary host, not him but he 's been reluctant to change it. Am the person that does everything for the property and deal with all guest from the begining to the end of their service.

The reviews I've had would be an understatement if I say they have been fantastic. In fact, guests have booked the property because of me just to see for themselves if the fabolus reviews i've been having is really true. There's also all the evidence with my communications with all the guests on the platform for my record if airbnb wishes to view them.

Now to my shock he has been given a SUPERHOST status. After this, he's change the system and rightly place me as the primary host. However, that Superhost status is rightfully mine.

So please do advise what i can do or what my options are for that Superhost.

Thanks in advance.

Elvis

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Sorry @Elvis10 but you have no options.  The owner of the listing and account (primary host) is the one who receives the SuperHost badge.  I understand that you do most the work but this is the way it works.

If I leave a review for a company such as McDonalds, do I receive the review as an employee?  No.

Hopefully you will receive SuperHost status in the future but since you have one cancellation on a guest, this might take some time.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Elvis10 I honestly wouldn't sweat it. Superhost is re-evaluated every three months: if you're now set up as the primary host, you will get the status next time, in October.