Superbowl 2019 Atlanta

Juan484
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Superbowl 2019 Atlanta

What do you guys suggest my price be for a 3 bedroom house ?

23 Replies 23

no sir

Valerie192
Level 10
Inglewood, CA

I would like to follow this thread as I live a 15 minute walk from where LA will be hosting Superbowl 2022. Thanks!

Carea0
Level 1
Hampton, GA

Great question ! I have not had any inquiries. 

Valerie192
Level 10
Inglewood, CA

Any uptick in inquiries for you all in Atlanta? Might be a lot of Angelenos coming out your way 🙂

i wish

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Maybe you guys can do some kind of "Superbowl Special" headline on your listings between now and then.  It might be that you will see more movement now that the two teams are set.  It does seem weird.

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Juan484@Brad205@Carea0I'm curious how everyone in Atlanta ended up doing w/the Superbowl and what they charged, I checked today and it looks like places are still available in Atlanta for only around $300 a night?  

I charged $450/night for my 1 bedroom apartment up to 4 guests. I live 6 mins from the dome. Booked instantly. 

Good info @Christian1025 - thanks for sharing! You and I are probably similar in terms of offering and location. I am currently 1 bedroom offering and could expand to 4 guests if I included living room or my room and I am 10 minute walk from where the future LA Rams stadium will be. Thanks!