Superbowl 2019 Atlanta

Juan484
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Superbowl 2019 Atlanta

What do you guys suggest my price be for a 3 bedroom house ?

23 Replies 23
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Juan484 ,

Why not look up similar listings in your town and see what prices they offer in Super Bowl period ?

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

When the superbowl was in NY/NJ people in my area were offering houses/apartments for $3k-$5k, some even more, I'm sure there were some that were less also, but those are the number ranges that seemed to pop up most often.

Was that price per night? or per week?

It was for superbowl 'weekend' althought I don't remember specifics, they were probably from Friday check in and then a check out on Monday.  Definnitely not for an entire week. 

Charles45
Level 1
Brunswick, GA

I'm very interested in what everyone is offering as well. All the research I have been doing is inconclusive. Would anyone in the ATL area be interested in a "Meet up" as mentioned on the top right of this page to discuss this topic?

I dont mind doing a meet up!

Kiley5
Level 2
Buford, GA

Juan, that is the burning question. I'm trying to figure out the same thing.

Carea0
Level 1
Hampton, GA

Hello all! Have you guys out any more thought into a meet-up or pricing? I have people asking me about my booking but have no price set yet!

Jasmine137
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I think I will charge $2k a night for 3/2 house thats 3mi away from the stadium

you probably could get more to be honest. If it is only three miles from the stadium, that is PRIME. BUT $2K is also a great price. After this sunday people will be seeing up tics in interest.

I havent got one inquiry about my property for SuperBowl Im getting concerned. 

same here!! i live 2 miles from mbs. and i was expecting to see a lot of activity for my house after the afc and nfc championship games. so far, only 12 viewings in the past 30 days.....

i had listed my 3/2, 12sq ft. house, newly renovated, 2 miles from mbs. for about 1500/night and got no inquiries at all. so im lowering my price a good bit.  just fyi.  it seems we should have the pricing power to make it a few thousand but apparently, with these 2 teams, the demand isnt as high as it might otherwise have been.  pats fans are bored with superbowl appearances, so it appears

Has anyone had any Super Bowl inquiries with cost more than $2000 a day?