Superguest

Edith0
Level 10
Paris, France

Superguest

On about 50 guests for a year and a half, I have elected 5% super guests. I wrote to tell them they had won the title of "Superguest" and I offered them a free 2 night stay at home and that I hoped to see them again. ... Well, one is back in early March for a two night stay! Isn't it great? I am really thrilled! And she won't recognize her room as I bought two twin beds to replace the sleigh bed there was before, and gave a new vitamin new look at the room.

Edith
10 Replies 10
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Edith0 What a great idea!  I'm looking for ways to get repeat guests.  Basically I'm waiting for them to contact me then offer a discount, but I like your proactive way of contacting them first and offering a "reward".  I wish there were a way to keep notes on guests online.  In my old age the guests are beginning to blur in my mind so I'm not sure who I would give Super Guest status to.  Please update how well this goes!

Alison4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Can I ask when we get to rate our guests according by stars are we ever actually able to see the star rating in their reviews? I cannot recall seeing them?

@Alison4 when you get the message from Airbnb to review your guests, you will be able to click on stars for various categories.  

Alison4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I know we can rate them but I cannot recall seeing star ratings on guests reviews I have seen prior to accepting them

@Alison4, I misunderstood you.  When you review a guest, the stars appear as an aid to the review.  Once posted, the stars do not show publicly.  😞

I thnk we can't see them. Airbnb has a look on it.

Edith
Gloria43
Level 2
Gijón, Spain

It would be helpful and rewarding to prize guests with a medallion. 

Maria---Luis0
Level 2
Cascais, Portugal

Thats's a great idea Edith. I was looking around to see if there was a superguest level for guests and I found this post and I believe Airbnb should pick this idea and move forward with some action on it.

Also I would like to have the possibility to see ratings from guests and define that I would automatically accept guests with a + 4 rating or so and have to manually accept guests under 4 rating. 

Would give a bigger trust on the system.

Luis

Liza93
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi.  Can you tell us how to sign up as Superguest?  Thanks.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Liza93,

It is fantastic to hear you are interested in the Superguest program. Superguest has been launched by Airbnb yet, but when we have more information on this, I will be sure to share it here in the CC. 

Do you travel a lot on Airbnb?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.