“Superhost”? How?

Rosie183
Level 2
Worcester, MA

“Superhost”? How?

I gave this host a 3/5 stars rating and said the experience was mediocre. And it was a little below. They made me pay for much more than I was given. The room was horrible. And I had a a bad time at my private space. When I expressed that, he literally dm’ed me and started saying very aggressive things about my reviews despite still pretending to be “nice.” Idk how the label “superhost” is given but somebody really cheated the system. This guy really is really in over his head like dude you suck. Do airbnb just randomly assign these annoying people the title? I hate it here.

17 Replies 17
Krystal16
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Why are guests posting in a hosting forum?

@Krystal16 This community is for both guests and hosts 🙂 There is a special section (called host circle) just for hosts and you won't meet any non-hosts in there as it isn't visible for guests. 

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

I think there's something missing from this story because it doesn't make sense. @Rosie183  is obviously upset, but I'm not sure why. Are you mad simply because the host questioned your review in a private message?

All you say is that his message was "aggressive." His public response was extremely professional and his other reviews mention his hospitality so I'm curious what you define as aggressive?