Superhost Status is Now Rolling Out

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Superhost Status is Now Rolling Out

For all those who have been waiting for the notification that you are or will continue to be a Sueperhost, they seem to be starting to roll out now.  Check your email or maybe even your profile.  Congrats to those who have acheived Superhost status and those who maintained their status.

superhost.png

I also just noticed my Dashboard has changed a bit as well!

superhost2.png

Happy Hosting!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

4 Replies 4
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Dave-and-Deb0....Sure has...'Got dat Badge'  Thanks Dave people like you are gold in helping this community along....Cheers....Rob

Thanks @Robin4.  I enjoy helping and sharing what knowledge I have.  I think I am going to start avoiding controversial topics though, especially the "Should I cancel on my guest" or "I received a bad review" posts.

I see the badge is not showing up in the search like other hosts but when you click on my listing, it shows up.  I hope they add it in the search image as some people may only click on people who have the badge displayed there.

Happy hosting Rob!

Dave 

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Dave-and-Deb0...Understand entirely what you are saying Dave. There is an old expresion in this part of the world...."Never take on other peoples problem because if you do they become your own"

I would be very sorry to see you step back from the limelight.....But in a way you are the achitect, that magnet, of taking on difficult issues....you are so **bleep** good at what you do!   Cheers...Rob

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations @Dave-and-Deb0 and @Robin4 on receiving Superhost Status. 

I want to take this opportunity to thank you both for all your contributions on the CC and all the time you spend sharing your knowledge. It is fantastic having you part of the Community. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.