Superhost animation/story.

Rob-And-Debbie1
Level 3
England, United Kingdom

Superhost animation/story.

At our last superhost assessment  we we were again successful in maintaining our status and we were notified on our homepage of the hosting portal. The notification contained a link to a short 'animation/story' that contained a number of pages saying how long we had been superhosts, what guests liked about our service etc. We were encourage to use this link in our advertising but it has now disappeared from the home page of our account and I'm unable to find it anywhere else. can anyone help regarding as to where to find this as we thought it might be quite useful. 

Many Thanks Rob and Debbie 

8 Replies 8
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

If you want to do a search of your regular email inbox, @Rob-And-Debbie1  , the subject line of that email was "Get a personalized highlight reel of your hosting success". The other way to find it (I learned by going back to my email) is to first find your profile number. Not your listing, but your profile number: Go to your profile page and find the number at the end of the URL. It looks like yours is 169472681. Then put it at the end of airbnb.co.uk/highlights:

airbnb.co.uk/highlights/169472681

And there it is! Your reel.

(Americans, yours is, of course, .com rather than .co.uk. Mine is .ca. Etc.)

I'm afraid I cannot use my reel, as it says at the end that I'm hosting a castle. I'm not. I'm hosting a very non-castle-ly rustic treehouse. So my advice is to take a quick look that everything is accurate before you start sharing. Hope it is!

Let me know if that worked for you. 

Hi Lawrene0,

Many thanks for your help you have saved us from an excruciatingly painful diatribe with the Airbnb help desk who had no idea what we were requesting, again, thank you. 

We wish you every success in the future and really appreciate you taking the time to kindly help us.

Regards Rob and Debbie

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Rob-And-Debbie1,

Thanks for bring up this topic.  Like @Christine615, I didn't know about this feature.

@Lawrene0,

Thank you for sharing how to find the host highlight reel.

Is yours still a castle @Lawrene0 ? Mine was labelled incorrectly too, but I just had another look and it's fixed.

Thanks for the tip, @Colleen253 . I made myself look at the whole reel again, and, yes, "castle" has been replaced with "entire place". Looks like anything in the unique category defaulted to castle, so they fixed it by removing the category altogether? 

That's reasonable.

If I decided to share it now, at least I wouldn't look delusional. 

@Lawrene0, maybe the old saying: “a mans home is his castle” could have an overwrite or be prefaced, as “a good bed in a treehouse is worth a thousand castles!”

That was super helpful. I didn't realize our host profile ID was different than the listing ID.  Makes sense given that other people have more than one listing.

Belinda55
Level 10
Bundeena, Australia

Oh thanks, I didn’t know about this! I wonder if they will now add that my Calendar has now been blocked for non-compliance 😂 https://www.airbnb.com.au/highlights/6245401