Superhost annual evaluation period--status is incorrect

Superhost annual evaluation period--status is incorrect

Just got the notice about the upcoming end of this year's evaluation period, which says "What to work on." It lists "Trips reviewed" as 16%, whereas the target is 50%. The problem is, we have 133 reviews as of today, which is more like 95% of our trips reviewed. I can literally count on 1 hand the number of guests who did not review us. Is this a system-wide miscalculation, or are we just lucky? I sent a message through feedback but that's not likely to give us a response. I'll call the Superhost line tomorrow. Anyone else? #DoTheMath #ProudSuperhost   M.E. 

9 Replies 9
Emiel9
Level 3
Utrecht, Netherlands

Contact Airbnb via phone and hope you get connected to the right callcenter. Sometimes you end up in a callcenter which tells you they understand but you feel there is a language barrier. I would advise you to then just stop the conversation and call later that day, hopefully you get connected to other callcenter.

Earlier I would say for sure they will fix this one, but I lost a bit of confidence in Airbnb the last month

Kelley56
Level 1
Springdale, AR

Same problem with us and the measurement has

d been right.  Stupid question - how do you find the Superhost resolution phone number?

Leanne99
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

Hi,

@Emiel9 @Kelley56 & @Scott-and-Mary-Ellen0 

Me too!

I went from 100% to 22% - I called support and it’s a system problem that they are currently working on.

Sit tight and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Cheers,

Leanne

Kelley56
Level 1
Springdale, AR

Thank you so much Leanne! 

Mary419
Level 10
Savannah, GA

I had the exact same panic yesterday and got the same assurances that this is a known glitch. I have to say, I am glad that the calculations are wrong as I did think I was at probably meeting that goal (not 13% as it said on my profile!). However.... as one other host comment said, how can it be the host's fault if a guest just does not take the time to write a review. This 50% requirement is bugging me in general now even after they fix the glitch with cacluations. Higher volume hosts might get a higher percent of people who are happy enough, got what they paid for, and do not feel like reviewing. Plenty of my guests seem not to look at their Airbnb account at all after booking as proven by ignored messages about forgotten items. The review process is not a one click thing, it takes some involvment from the guest. Many normal people might choose to skip it. And that should be fine, the host should not be penalized. No news IS good news. 

Leonardo441
Level 2
Castelo, Brazil

Yes! I had the same problem. Called Airbnb and next day the number of reviews were corrected.

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

I'm dealing with the same thing. Found out yesterday, just don't want to lose my superhost badge that we worked so hard for to earn it!😟

The same thing happened to me, they fixed it,but I still do not know if I will get my first Superhost Badge that I worked so hard for.