Can a Superhost get a custom URL?

Answered!
Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Can a Superhost get a custom URL?

I read Superhost can get a custom URL but I can’t find anything on where to set it up or even how to ask for one. Is it a desktop only feature not available on iOS? 

‘You know it’s hard out here for a Host’

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @LaDawn0 @Betcha0 @Betcha0 @Florencia14 et al,

Sorry about the back and forth on this, please try these steps and let me know if you get stuck:

1. Go to “Listings” in your Airbnb App or on the Airbnb site

2. Click on the listing for which you’d like to create a custom link

3.  Scroll down past the photos and location sections to “Custom Link” and click the 'Edit' button.

4. Click on that to create or update your link.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

48 Replies 48
Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Rene-and-Zac0,

In the presentation it was mentioned that this feature would be added somewhere during Fall 2018.

Rob315
Level 1
Chatham-Kent, Canada

Very interested in knowing when this is available...   Writing a message in hopes of being notified when it is!

Mark966
Level 1
Cairns, Australia

Hi Rene & Zac. I don't think it has been released yet. See my question re the same subject where I was asking "When" 

Glen_Sue0
Level 1
North Vancouver, Canada

Until Airbnb make this feature available you can always get a domain name and then forward it to your Airbnb listing.

For example we have a place in Sayulita called Casa Chango, and I got the domain chango.casa, then for the rental cottage (Casita) I added this subdomain to forward to the Airbnb listing. Looks good on a business card.

Casita.Chango.Casa

Can you explain a little more clearly how this would work with more then one listing? 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Linda_Ron0,

Then you redirect it to your Airbnb homepage instead of an indvidual listing.

Yours is: https://www.airbnb.com/users/28017759/listings

Hi Emiel, could you please explain how did you find it? How can I find mine?

Thank you!

Sorry for my ignorance, how do you create the domain ?

Linda_Ron0
Level 2
Rhinebeck, NY

We have three listings (two bedrooms and one suite) and would like to print up business cards to hand out - having one URL that is not a mile long would help a great deal with this.  Getting a domain is a good idea but more complicated with multiple listings.  The are a number of providers of domain names out there such as Bluehost, GoDaddy, Web.com...   all different pricings.   You don't have to be a tech to do it they make it pretty easy.  

Sandi14
Level 5
Surf City, NC

I am hoping to learn when this will happen as well. I see custom URL's used for properties featured in AirBNB magazine. Are these all redirects from new domains bought thru GoDaddy or other hosting services? 

Linda_Ron0
Level 2
Rhinebeck, NY

When, when, when is this going to happen?????  Very frustrating trying to do it on my own.  I don't have the skill set.  Another Airbnb host created what was supposed to be a single URL for my three listings but it showed the wrong pricing!   Really need help with this.  I have been holding off creating business cards because they would look just stupid with three long URLs. 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Linda_Ron0 I don't see anything wrong with using your airbnb url

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/28017759/listings

Wouldn't you rather have your cards printed with the URL https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/trefor-bnb?