Superhost suspension

Rebecca1461
Level 2
Bath, United Kingdom

Superhost suspension

HELP! I’ve been a superhost for years and have hundreds of 5 star reviews which I’ve worked really hard for! But, Airbnb have suspended my account and I have no idea why or for how long? No one is replying to my messages and I have no support. My listings are down and now I have messages from worried guests not being able to find my listings? How do I get a reply from Airbnb? I’ve been on social media, messaging everything possible but I’m being blanked. It’s so upsetting and frustrating..

21 Replies 21

@Rebecca1461  I'm glad they restored you, but you should feel outraged that not only was no apology given, but no explanation at all.  Even if you were guilty of something, how does Airbnb think you can improve if they refuse to tell you what you are/were/might be guilty of?  It's insane and also counter productive.

I absolutely, totally agree with you! It’s horrific how they treated me and everyone else who are still suspended. I don’t really want to use them anymore but I’m kind of stuck..

How can anyone improve not knowing what they’ve done (IF they’ve actually done wrong?!) I really think I was hacked so even more frustrating as it was out of my control 😡

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Glad to hear this has happened @Rebecca1461 . I would push them for an understanding on why your account was suspended. 

Luke8
Level 2
LA, CA

Please know that I received an email warning me of a suspension with a link to click.

I believed it was a scam as I was a super host. I called airbnb to ask was it a real letter.

They wrote back saying they didn’t send it and to delete it. (I have this in writing).

NOW  because I didn’t reply or take action and did  what Airbnb Instructed me to do.

I am indefinitely suspended without really knowing why or to have any conversation.

there must be 10 airbnb ambassadors who are all lovely and say 1. Im so sorry this has happened

2. I will elevate it  3 Someone will contact you soon.   

Nobody is contacting me. My families income streams are all cut off without any due process. Anyone who can help resolve this will be rewarded generously. Im in shock in how they are refusing to resolve this whilst acknowledging they gave me the wrong advice that caused me to be in this situation. Truly bizarre.

So sorry that you’re going through all this as well. It took me 9 days before I got a response from Airbnb even though I spent every day calling/texting/messaging them! Unbelievable that our entire future lies on one decision only controlled by Airbnb.. I hope you hear back from them soon..

@Helen3 - thank you for bringing Rebecca's post to my attention.

Hi @Rebecca1461,

Thank you for sharing this message. This is definitely something we are working on right now with our Community Support teams. CS agents need to follow the guidelines in place for privacy and safety reasons, but I'm aware that not having any explanation has to be super frustrating from a Host's perspective. Please know this is something that I am focusing on with our internal teams. Thank you again.

Best,

Catherine

My husbands account has been instantly deactivated with no explanation nothing and he’s done absolutely nothing to breach rules! His account was hacked and he’s been punished for someone else’s meanness? He can’t even use his account to question Airbnb about it! Just so unfair…