Superhost voucher

Superhost voucher

Hello

Could you please help me to understand? I am superhost but I did not get the 100e voucher.

When can I get it? Will I receive an email?
Thanks

Manon

24 Replies 24

@Manon57

" For each year of maintaining Superhost status, choose between a $100 travel coupon or one free professional photo session in available markets."

You do not get the voucher for just becoming a Superhost...only if you maintain Superhost status for one full year, do you receive it.

If that applies to you..then you should get an email notification or some message in your dashboard

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/superhost

Hello

Thanks so much for your answer.

How can I know from when I am superhost? Maybe last year.. maybe 6 months ago. I don't remember.

Thanks again

@Manon57

go to Hosts -> Progress -> Standards

look at the date ranges towards the bottom ..... find the date range when you first reached the Superhost level ..... I think that is where I would look

Hey,

Thanks

I am super host since 1 january 2017... and i did not receive anything.

What can I do?
Thanks so much

Manon

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Manon57

@Mike340  has summed up the alocation of coupons and credits very succinctly but, even though you did not get notification of a credit or coupon you may have received one. It pays to regularly look in your travel credit section to keep a check on what you may have.

You can find this section by Logging-on > Account Setting> Payment Methods and under Add Payment method you will see your travel credits section, as per this screenshot.....

Travel Credit.png

Gift Cards and credits will come with a code, you simply put that code into the 'Apply to Account' box and need do nothing further. The amount will be automatically credited on your next trip.

With coupon codes you will need to insert the coupon code in the box next to the sub-total on the Check-out page and the value of the coupon will be deducted from the sub-total for that trip!

If you have been a Superhost for more than 1 calendar year and do not have a coupon showing in your travel credits you will need to contact Airbnb CS in France on  +33 1 84 88 40 00  and they will be able to take care of this for you.

I hope this helps you Manon.

Cheers.....Rob

Thanks so much

That's the problem... I have 0! And I have been super host for one year and a half now...

I maybe deleted an email by mistake with the 100e voucher code. But now I would like to know how to do to get it. I never used it..

thank you

@Manon57

Robin correctly advises that you do the following......

" If you have been a Superhost for more than 1 calendar year and do not have a coupon showing in your travel credits you will need to contact Airbnb Customer Service in France on  +33 1 84 88 40 00  and they will be able to take care of this for you. "

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Manon57 Yeah Manon don't panic about it....it is your entitlement and if it is not showing up in your travel credits section then just contact support on that number that I gave in the previous post and an agent will have the authority to check, and if you qualify they will immediately process a coupon to your account.

Just be aware that it takes a week or two for a coupon to become active.....don't ask me why, it just does. But once it becomes active you can use it on your next trip, but also be aware that if you do not proceed with that next trip you will loose your coupon value! You can only use it for one booking and if you cancel the booking for any reason you will loose the coupon.

Any more advice Manon just let me know.

Cheers.....Rob

Sonja252
Level 1
Thame, United Kingdom

But what happens if the booking you make, the host just not reply within 24 hrs ? It's not then the fault of the superhost who has earned the  bonus that the booking didn't happen. Please advise.

Anne-Marie186
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi 

i am a superhost and received the voucher - i am now wanting to retrieve it to use but cant find out how to do so -  i f anyone can please help it would be greatly appreciated

, thanks so much 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Anne-Marie186 when you click on "credits & coupons" you will see the voucher code and you need to apply it at checkout. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Anne-Marie186 If you go to make a booking the voucher code will automatically come up when you go to make payment and be deducted against your booking cost.

Or just go back to the email Airbnb sent you confirming the awarding of the voucher.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Anne-Marie186 

A little hard to advise Anne-Marie....what did you receive...... a 'gift card', a 'voucher', or a 'coupon'?

The most common form of reward is the coupon, and if you recieved this as a reward for attaining Superhost status that is what it will be....a coupon. To establish you have a valid elligible coupon go to your Payment Method section of your account profile and under the space you put your card payment details you will see the credits section, as per my previous screenshot above.

On the left side of that box you will note a specific coupon code. When you come to book a trip make a note of the coupon code and when you come to the checkout page you will see a box which says....'Insert Coupon Code here' and when you put in the code, if it is valid, the total price will automatically adjust to reflect the value of the coupon!

I hope that helps you Anne-Marie!

Cheers......Rob

Taj2
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

I completely messed up both of mine.   This might help other people to not do what I did... The first one I used I later realized that I needed to cancel my reservation and couldn't get a refund for to use the voucher again even though the host had a flexible cancellation policy and I was within the time limit.  The second year I got the voucher I assumed that I could use part of the $100 on a reservation and the rest of it on another one, so I used it on a cheap $35 stay, only to realize seconds later that it can only be used on one single reservation, so I just wasted it and lost $65.  Let's see how I fail again next year.