Victoria, AU

Superhost

Wow I made super host first quarter 

24 Replies 24
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Barbara1651 

Well, we all had to start from somewhere Barbara and you are off to a great start. Everyone of us would envy those reviews of yours, you are going to be a fine host.

Just remember every guest teaches us something. There is not one of us here on the CC that knows it all. Just take notice of what each guest tells you, and learn from others here. I could never have got where I have without the help of some wonderful people here on the CC.

From this point on you will have rapid contact with CX if you should ever need it. If should ever require support help, keep this number handy 02 85203333. Ring from the phone number you have registered with Airbnb, the one you get your alerts and bookings on, and when you call, the automated answering system will compare the incoming number with any that are on file and as soon as it senses a match an automated voice will say 'Welcome Superhost someone will be with you shortly' and within 30 seconds to a minute you will be talking with the first available CX person somewhere in the world.....it is that quick. And when they answer your call, your profile will already be up on one of their monitors and they will start off with, 'Hello Barbara, how can I help you today' !f you call from any other phone number your call will just go into the general phone queue....so remember that!

Congrats Barbara, your not just a host........mate,  you are a Superhost!

Cheers......Rob

Just added the Airbnb hotline you gave m big thanks very kind

Leanne99
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

Hi @Barbara1651 

Congratulations! Your place looks great.

I noticed that there is a discrepancy with the location that shows up when I look at your listing.

Your profile says you are in Victoria and that’s what shows up on the map but the listing location say Bagoora NSW.

You may just want to check that incase it’s an issue.

Best wishes,

Leanne

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Leanne99 

A bit of a fine line here Leanne, Bagoora is on the Murray and Barbara may have two houses, one she lives in on the VIC side and the other she hosts a kilometre away on the NSW side.

In any case, it hasn't affected any of her past guests.....they seem to have found their way there ok.

But no doubt worth her checking!

But quite often we see this, a host lives on the Gold Coast, but lists a property in Hay in outback NSW.

Cheers......Rob

Yep you’re right @Robin4 !
Id missed the fact it was just over the border. That all makes sense now that I properly look at the map.

Cheers,

Leanne

Robyn there is only one house. Postcard shared with Victorian own as we borders town. Insertion of post code will always show victoria

Thanks Leanne it’s post code 3644 which covers both border towns cobram and barooga so they have gone with victoria   Thanks for the onterest

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

Hosting means, that you are working with people. And you are in permanent "beta": learning, improving, evolving...all the time. It's very exhausting if you take it very seriously.  Now your next goal is to keep the status.

Yes you are correct. There is no resting, i can see the position needs constant attention. Regards barb

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Leanne99 @Dimitar27 

You know at times you wonder why you bother here on the CC! You go to the trouble of welcoming a newcomer along and you don't even get a response....nothing! 

There are better things in life to do than waste ones time on un-appreciated help.

That's why I don't devote a lot of time here these days.......it's just not worth the effort!! 

Cheers......Rob

Robyn i am sorry for late reply to your very thoughtful message. Having aged parent in hospital doesn’t help my punctuality either. In answer to to location written description of property it is in New South Wales but it shares a Victorian postcode with barooga. Inserting postcode will automatically show to as victoria.

i cant believe the kind and generous help that has already been given and is made available

kind regards barbara

Sounds like you have some challenges in your caring role at the moment @Barbara1651 .  I hope things improve soon.

Another tip for the forum when you want to include or address people specifically is to type an @ which will bring up a list of the people in the thread and you can choose them (their name will appear green). I think that should then show up in their stats and alert them to your response.

Best wishes to you and your family,

Leanne

And if you feel inclined, you can give helpful or thoughtful posts like Robin’s a thumbs up as well!

Hi @Robin4 

You are very generous with your time and advice on this forum. I think you’ve helped many people.

Love the duck adventures  😉
Cheers,

Leanne