Superhosts in San Francisco Available to Manage YOUR Airbnb!

Jake-and-Melissa0
Level 2
California, United States

Superhosts in San Francisco Available to Manage YOUR Airbnb!

Hi there,

My husband and I are Airbnb Superhosts and we've really grown to love hospitality and managing all aspects of our Airbnb. We live in San Francisco and manage our own Airbnb in Joshua Tree, CA from afar.

We'd love the opportunity to co-host with San Francisco property owners in a set-up where we take care of all (or just some!) of the aspects of running your Airbnb to help you maximize profit and free up your own time. We're passionate about creating five-star experiences and would treat your Airbnb property with the care that we do our own.

Depending on what you're looking for, we'd charge 10-20% of each booking to run your Airbnb for you. Because we're detailed perfectionists, we'll make sure your Airbnb is running at maximum capacity and bringing in as much $$$ as possible for you!

For example, we can:

-Organize and manage cleaning services

-Respond to guests via the Airbnb platform

-Help you get your listing out on social media, etc. so travelers are aware of your property

-Restock supplies as needed

-Consult with you on design, etc.

-Create checklists for cleaning, supplies, etc.

The busier you are and the less you want to handle yourself, the more we can do on your behalf! Let us take care of your property and give yourself some truly passive income!

Please do feel free to reach out to us if you're interested.

Cheers,

Jake & Melissa

7 Replies 7
Deborah271
Level 1
Dorrington, CA

We are interested in such services in Palo Alto - do you know anyone who does this in the South Bay?

Ankit12
Level 1
Palo Alto, CA

Hi! I'm interested. please email me at ankitgupta00 [at] gmail [dot] com and would love to chat more.

Susan985
Level 2
Valatie, NY

I own a place near the 29 Palms Inn and I have a manager. Interested to hear how you manage your JT place at a distance.

Crystal134
Level 1
Yucca Valley, CA

I am a superhost and I'm moving out of the Yucca Valley area and need someone for cleaning and such.  I would love to talk with you about your services.

Hi Jake and Melissa,

If you are still interested in cohosting I am interested in talking to you about cohosting my apartment in the Mission. It's a spacious modern apartment in an excellent locatioon. 

Thank you,

Anthony

Hi Anthony. I’m local and am also a super host. I’d love to talk to you about managing yours here.  Feel free to reach out to me at nickbnb1 at Gmail. 

Dhruv10
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Hi! Are you still offering this service. I need help with my place in the Castro starting next week... Would you please get in touch?

Kazi