Sustainable practices questionnaire

Ben3837
Level 2
Northwich, United Kingdom

Sustainable practices questionnaire

SV_1Apm1wHn3rbfsDc-qrcode.pngHi, I am a student at Manchester Metropolitan University in Northern England. I am hoping that if you have stayed in an Airbnb you could take part in my questionnaire regarding sustainable practices, it will only take a couple of minutes and would significantly help me out thank you. 

You can find the survey by scanning the QR code, thank you 

10 Replies 10
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Ben3837  Glad to see you have followed my advice & given your survey it's own thread! - You originally posted it tagged on to threads on completely different subjects!

As I said before, I'd love to help, but 've never been an Airbnb guest, only a host!

May I now offer even more unsolicited advice?!

Unlike your previous tag ons, you are now asking us to access your survey by SCANNING!!!! - What is that???? - If it requires a smartphone, I dont have one! Many of us of a certain age don't! (Eh @Sarah977  ?) - I access this site and have hosted 400+ guests from a good old-fashioned LAPTOP!

- Students, these days......

Regards,

Helen, BA Hons BSc Hons 😁

@Helen350  Actually I do have a smart phone but I don't use the Airbnb app- I need the phone to connect my laptop to the internet via hotspot.

However, I have not a clue what "scanning the QR code" means. 🙂

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

The same problem with the code. The phone is "smart" , but can't scan QR codes. The camera resolution is too low and QRs are not recognized correctly.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ben3837  Survey completed 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya everyone,

In regards to scanning a QR code, you will need to download an app on your device that will scan it for you. Usually search "QR code scanner", if you have a smart phone. On desktop/laptop, you can upload the image of the QR code to a scanner and it will redirect you. Again, a web search of the same term will bring you to a scanner. 

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Or @Ben3837  could have just done what everyone else does who come here asking for hosts and guests help in completing surveys and provided a link to his survey @Stephanie 

Why would anyone wanting to encourage people to complete their survey put barriers like QR codes in the way ? 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

https://mmu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Apm1wHn3rbfsDc?Q_CHL=qr

Here’s the link for you @Helen3 and anyone else who wants to complete the survey without using a QR 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Helen3 

I have no horse in this race, just wanted to share how to look up QR codes 🙂

Thanks

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Appreciate you were trying to be helpful @Stephanie 

As @Paul1255  has shown it's easy to create a link and provide that. 

Ben3837
Level 2
Northwich, United Kingdom

Hi guys, sorry i haven't checked this since I first posted it, sorry I had to use a QR code as the link cannot be published. Most smart phones will scan the QR code from using the camera if not. Some have a feature built in that will do it or downloading app from the app/ play store. If you still struggle and wish to take part or if it will be easier you can access it through my Instagram link in my bio, my username is @ben_stanway99 I highly appreciate you taking part as I am struggling to gain respondents, if you could share the link on your own social medias or group chats, etc it would help significantly. THANK YOU!!!