Tagging function completely broken

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Tagging function completely broken

I see other hosts are not able to tag either, started yesterday. Tag box appears, but when you move the cursor onto it, it starts strobing manically. Is this what it's doing for others?

7 Replies 7
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Sarah977 Yeah, I've been having the same issue, but I've found if you just type @ then use the down arrow on your keyboard until you hit the person you want to tag then hit enter, it works. Cumbersome, but it works.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Alexandra316   Ah, thanks for the tip, you clever woman. I'd never have thought to try that.

@Sarah977 No problem! Glad it's working for you. Hopefully it's back to normal soon.

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Alexandra316 Brilliant! Just tried it, and it works. Never a dull moment here on the CC!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

yes, same problem here

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Sarah977  It's working for me on and off. When it's started like  @Alexandra316  I use the keyboard and it works most of the time. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sarah977@Letti0@Branka-and-Silvia0@Rebecca181@Alexandra316,

Thanks for starting a post about this Sarah. Yes, this is a funny glitch (and has to be up there with one of the most annoying, in my opinion) 🙂

I've reported this to our tech team already, so they are looking into it. I'm hoping this will be easily fixed, but I will keep you updated. 

If you can spread the word on this and Alexandra's suggested desktop workaround above, if you see other CC members mentioning difficulties with this – that would be great. 

Thank you all and have a great weekend.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.