Thank you

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Thank you

I will not be able to tell you funny stories about my guests and my staff for a while. Mainly because I have no guests. Super jealous of that drunk housekeeper of mine - that’s the state I wouldn’t mind being I right now (without the calories).

I would like to give a shout out to all of you. I will not start naming anyone because I will forget someone and feel guilty. And if I feel guilty, I won’t have time to feel dark and sad and what kind of Russian would I be if I don’t see dark and sad?

I love it that when I like someone’s post that person sometimes is liking mine simultaneously.

I love it when I totally misspell something you pretend you understand my gibberish.

I love it that of I am mean you kill me with kindness.

Despite all of our (mine) complaining, this is the most positive troll free community (once you get a handle on what posts not to read). 

As much as I hate Airbnb right now I might stick around just so I have a reason to come here.

Best part? That mice I was worried about last summer is gone now because there is no food at the houses (no guests=no food)! Suckers! They thought they could beat me! Pandemic, lock down- whatever it takes. I am taking you down, Jerry

26 Replies 26
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Love this sentiment, and love your bullet points. Thanks for making me smile, I needed it! 🙂

David-And-Cristina0
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Drinking and cleaning a house..why not! 

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Inna22   Haha I always wanted to know the end of the housekeeper story, did you pay her?  Did  you ever see or hear from her again?  

@Mark116 Never paid her. I feel like this was a project based job in a sense of the house was either clean for the next guest or it was not. Some guy called me that evening demanding the money and that was the end of it.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Inna22  And thank you for entertaining us with all your funny stories and twisted sense of humor.  

You'll just have to come up with some funny stories now about attracting weird people who aren't either guests or staff. 

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

How the quarantine will end:

a) Suicide

b) Pregnancy

c) Divorce

d) Alcoholism

e) Obesity

@Dimitar27  Well aren't you a bundle of joy. Why would you post this on a nice thread that Inna started to thank the rest of the forum community for being there for her? There's plenty of gloom and doom posts over on the COVID section you can add to.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Sarah977 @Dimitar27 

Already pregnant and fat. I think I'm well on my way to winning this quarantine. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Congratulations @Stephanie  when's the baby due?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Helen427  - I'm due July 21st!

-----

Wow!!  @Stephanie That's awesome news! worthy of a new thread for all to have some joy!!

Who has there birthday around that date that we know 😉

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well I was thinking closer to the time 😉 @Helen427  And so I can introduce your replacement-Steph at the same time 😄

-----

Kemi6
Level 10
Johannesburg, South Africa

Congratulations @Stephanie!!!! 

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Dimitar27 

a) Suicide - my own mental health is the best it's been for years since 'The Virus'. I have a heightened  awareness of all the wonderful things in life; the Spring sunshine, & Spring flowers on my dog walks, with my beautiful dog, in the beautiful fields & woods where I live. 

b) Pregnancy - too old!

c) Divorce - been there : (

d) Alcoholism - never seen the appeal, costs too much money, especially  now we've no bookings!

e) Obesity - Costs too much money! And I'm eating less, so I don't have to shop so often / in case the shops are empty. And I can go on longer walks without guests!