Thank you

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Thank you

I will not be able to tell you funny stories about my guests and my staff for a while. Mainly because I have no guests. Super jealous of that drunk housekeeper of mine - that’s the state I wouldn’t mind being I right now (without the calories).

I would like to give a shout out to all of you. I will not start naming anyone because I will forget someone and feel guilty. And if I feel guilty, I won’t have time to feel dark and sad and what kind of Russian would I be if I don’t see dark and sad?

I love it that when I like someone’s post that person sometimes is liking mine simultaneously.

I love it when I totally misspell something you pretend you understand my gibberish.

I love it that of I am mean you kill me with kindness.

Despite all of our (mine) complaining, this is the most positive troll free community (once you get a handle on what posts not to read). 

As much as I hate Airbnb right now I might stick around just so I have a reason to come here.

Best part? That mice I was worried about last summer is gone now because there is no food at the houses (no guests=no food)! Suckers! They thought they could beat me! Pandemic, lock down- whatever it takes. I am taking you down, Jerry

26 Replies 26
John2406
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

@Dimitar27 

If you know how this 73yr old man can qualify for "b)", I think that might be the best action to take, especially as I don't fancy any of the alternatives on your list!

PS. I doubt there'll be many of "e)" by the time the quarantine/lockdown etc is done and dusted! Indeed, I'm counting on losing some weight myself!

F) already a little thinner

Sam397
Level 10
Reno, NV

@Inna22 , THANK YOU, for making me smile at a time there is so little to smile at.  

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

@Inna22  You MUST stick around! And we're all gonna get through this. Things may be different, but we'll get through it.

Kemi6
Level 10
Johannesburg, South Africa

@Inna22 I agree with @Suzanne302!!

We will get through this!

Sending you a virtual hug 🤗 from South Africa. 

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Inna22  Oh my! We have not interacted with each other since our AirBNB spaces and businesses are so very different, but I can't imagine life without an Inna story every once in a while. You have given me so many smiles!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A huge thank you to you @Inna22–I honestly can't imagine the CC without you. 

It's a very strange time at the moment, I even feel it's very hard to know what day it is–they just run in to each other at the moment. But what I do know is,  the CC is made up of strong and kind people, and I can't think of a greater base to get us  all through this. : )

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Inna22  I for one am relieved you're maintaining your dark and sad Russian soul.  That soul has made some of the greatest art in the world, and now here you are making art out of a pandemic.  🙂

@Inna22  I tried to end that sentence with a smiley emoji, but it was removed - maybe by a Russian?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

nah, nothing quite as exciting @Ann72 ! There was routine update made to the text box and it stripped the ability to add emoticons (don't ask me why!). But, if you add a space between the punctuation then it will still show. We are looking at actually adding emojis on to the tool bar...so watch this space...!! 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Aww @Lizzie I was only kidding.  Hope you're well!

Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Hi Inna

You are still in Airbnb family so kindly don't hate your family. If anything happened to you just share it and solve the problem. We like host like you and family member like you. Our love to you from Airbnb Community. Be smile and move forward.

Thank you for your post.

Regards

Mizanur