The Bnb Community

Airbnb  without the community are nothing but a name

the community without Airbnb are The Bnb Community

We deserve representatives voted by the community

7 Replies 7
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

This sounds like the early makings of a coup. I am in, this board has been a bit too quiet lately.

I hope AIRBNB read this and start taking notice

The airbnb COMMUNITY seems to have seperated

Airbnb have built a wall between themselves  and The COMMUNITY and are busy investing the

enormous amount of cash they recieve every day from our future guests, in other words

AIRBNB BANK

They have locked themselves behind closed doors  and won't open  to The COMMUNITY any longer

They do not help when a problem arises unless you are a paying guest and even then they give very

little SUPPORT

Sometimes I feel as though I am back at school and  all of a sudden  airbnb have become my teacher

giving a star if you do as they want or telling you off and threatening to take it away again if you dont

The so called support team have all been trained in the same way

If you notice they are all extremely friendly, reassuring you that they are there to help and that someone

will get back to you but they never do

They telephone informing you that they record the conversation but if you say you are also recording

they tell you that it is not permitted and abruptly end the conversation

They tend not to write as words remain even though sometimes they also disappear but fortunately 

technology have given us SCREEN SHOTS (thanks to them I resolved a few problems)

Airbnb without The COMMUNITY are nothing

The COMMUNITY without airbnb are THE BNB COMMUNITY

There should be at least two representatives's voted by us from The COMMUNITY on the board of 

directors before it is quoted on the stock exchange

Everyone who is part of The COMMUNITY rent out their property to earn some extra money, but we are

not greedy

I hope someone who realizes what is happening will start encouraging

THE BNB COMMUNITY movement 

I will probably be blocked soon so THE BNB COMMUNITY movement can be seen on fb

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Jeepers, this is the start of the Gilead revolution, surely?

I  hope AIRBNB read this and start taking notice

Airbnb have built a wall between themselves  and The COMMUNITY and are busy investing the

enormous amount of cash they recieve every day from our future guests, in other words

AIRBNB BANK

They have locked themselves behind closed doors  and won't open  to The COMMUNITY any longer

They do not help when a problem arises unless you are a paying guest and even then they give very

little SUPPORT

Sometimes I feel as though I am back at school and  all of a sudden  airbnb have become my teacher

giving a star if you do as they want or telling you off and threatening to take it away again if you dont

If you notice they are all extremely friendly, reassuring you that they are there to help and that someone

They telephone informing you that they record the conversation but if you say you are also recording

They tend not to write as words remain even though sometimes they also disappear but fortunately 

technology have given us SCREEN SHOTS (thanks to them I resolved a few problems)

There should be at least two representatives's voted by us from The COMMUNITY on the board of 

Everyone who is part of The COMMUNITY rent out their property to earn some extra money, but we are

not greedy

I will probably be blocked soon so THE BNB COMMUNITY movement can be seen on fb

I hope AIRBNB read this and start taking notice

AIRBNB BANK

little SUPPORT

not greedy

I will probably be blocked soon so THE BNB COMMUNITY movement can be seen on facebook

Chris232
Level 10
Petersfield, United Kingdom

This reminds me of the BBC comedy series -

Citizen Smith

With  Wolfie Smith, leader of the Tooting Popular Front, first broadcast from 1977 to 1980.

"Come the revolution ... "  ha, them were the days of true comedy TV

I will leave ''Come the revolution''  to you as I think there is no need for something that drastic

Today  we  have  a fantastic  instrument called  internet  which  also  allows us  to  be part   of                   The COMMUNITY

I pay a  percentage of my earnings to airbnb like everyone else therefore  I demand  to have my rights respected  and to receive  some  real support when needed