The Magical Train that are crossing 2020 towards 2021

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The Magical Train that are crossing 2020 towards 2021

magic-train-2a.jpg

One more post with some thoughts!

It has been challenging year. To some families a year of sorrow! My tribute to all the ones that has passed away and my sympathies to to their families. I admire the brave doctors and nurses that have been fighting fiercely to save others lifes while risking its own life.

Now, fortunatelly the science has found a way to defeat this invisible killer. The vaccine has arrived to some countries. In some parts of the world the danger is still around, including my country. The vaccination will start only in Jan. 2021. 

We the human beings have no choice. Whatever has happened, and come what may in the future, we know that the life always must go on.

Actually, this post is to thanks  you all that I have quoted here.

@Katie  @Lizzie  @Quincy  @Nick  @Anna  @Anna-W  @Liv  @Catherine-Powell   and many others  I was not able to quote here

You are a great team that are in control of a big locomotive that pulls a huge train with competence and great ability! You all try hard to make the jorney and travells of all in the Airbnb community happy and safe! If a tempest looms in the horizon or if some passangers needs help or even freakout you know on how to control everything to avoid problems and to avoid that some stay or topic(s) derails!

Nothing is perfect, but I hope that 2021 be a year where we can see more prosperity and happiness.

Again, a great festive season to all Airbnb Community team, also to the founder  @Brian  @Anonymous  (and the other one I was not able to quote here)  , to hosts and guests as well, and of course, members of this community! 

J Renato (Jose Renato)

4 Replies 4
Anthony223
Level 10
Portugal

@J-Renato0    Thanks for this great post,  Jose

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@J-Renato0 , your sentiments are those of many.... thank you.

We are very lucky that the CC administrators treat their work with the passion and compassion that they do. It has been a tough year for them as well.....

So with the idea that we will eventually kick Covid19 butt and we can all travel again, may I wish you and yours and all within the CC a very merry Christmas.

To those without family at this time, stay strong and be kind to yourself.  Know you are loved! 

Cathie and Garry

🎅🏽🎄🤶🏼

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What a lovely topic, @J-Renato0!

It's a pleasure to be part of the Community along with so many amazing people. Wishing all of you a great new year 😊 🥂

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw what a lovely topic to read on my first day back after Christmas @J-Renato0 😊

We certainly all work very hard to keep everything ship-shape here, and ensure that it is a place for everyone to come together and support each other, and it's really nice of you to recognise this. I'm pretty proud to be a part of this wonderful corner of the net and I learn a lot from all of our members here 💚

I love the analogy of the CC as a train, we're all on a journey together! 🚆

I hope you have a lovely New Year and here's to 2021 🥂