The Vegan Thread.

Erik6
Level 3
Athens, Greece

The Vegan Thread.

Ok - so since Air B&B is getting rid of the groups (and therefore the veggie group) AND they, inexplicably, have removed the keyword search, I hope this thread can be a place for us vegan peeps to meet & chat & stay & host!

Welcome veggie folks 🙂

60 Replies 60
Priya46
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi Erik,

thanks for creating this thread! I have just opened a vegan vacation home close to Toronto, Ontario. It is conveniently located between Toronto and Ottawa, close to provincial parks and the wine country of Prince Edward County. Would love to welcome some vegan and vegan-friendly guests!

Priya

Marc-And-Jenny0
Level 1
Berry, Australia

Our vegan world is growing!! 

We run a vegan B&B and animal sanctuary in Berry, NSW, Australia. 

We would love to welcome Vegsn guests and join this growing community. Our place is called “Back 2 Earth”. 

That's awesome M&J!!   Would love to visit it one day :))

Sarah250
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

GOOD IDEA MAN 

Angelica224
Level 2
Monterrey, Mexico

My daughter and I would like to have a beach vacation in Mexico soon.  Also, we would like to host vegans in our home.  (We have 17 resident rescued chickens who join us inside in the evenings to watch their favorite music videos and eat their favorite treats, so animal lovers only, please.)

Wow that's a lot of chickens!   Que bueno! ☺️

Shao-Dong0
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

Any vegan host in Taipei? Looking for a place to stay for two from 30th Dec 2019 till 2nd Jan 2020. Thanks

Roman311
Level 2
Brno, Czechia

Vyborne!!  👍🏽

/

Kaz203
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

I am an English vegan host in Texas!  I have only had 2 vegan guests, and have an extra fridge for the others, who are more than welcome into my vegan home.

Marie-Helene7
Level 2
Gainesville, FL

I am looking for a room in a vegetarian or vegan house in Greenville SC. Anyone knows of one or a few???

@Marie-Helene7 

You could try posting at the Greenville Herbivoirs group on Facebook. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1409680086036566

I think that would be your best bet. People frequently post rentals and Airbnbs there, although there might be a few furry friends who want some snacks! 

Thank you John- this is so kind of you to take the time to respond. I did join the group and have not found a place yet. I am sure it will manifest sooner or later. If you are in that group and know people in Greenville maybe you can tag them. My name on Facebook is Malini devi dasi.

I definitely a great cook! 🙂 ❤️

@Marie-Helene7 Hi Marie! Sorry just seeing this now. Yes I'll tag some friends who live in the Greenville area. A few have tons of friends. 🙂 

May want to try the Asheville group as well. 

Keep trying! A lot of people are busy and may not be following daily post on FB. 

I'll tag some friends when I get a chance sometime today or this evening!  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ashevilleherbivores