The calendar isn't on the messaging page anymore and more...

Susan89
Level 4
Eldorado Springs, CO

The calendar isn't on the messaging page anymore and more...

The small calendar on the lower left on the messaging page is gone. It was so user friendly. Please bring it back; it was so helpful to have when guests needed to change their reservation, etc. Now I have to click on "view full calendar to edit" and go to another page.

On the messaging page there used to be a photo of the guest and host, and our first names. Now there's only a first name initial and it can be confusing when the guest and I both have the same initial. Please bring the more helpful software back, especially the small calendar (with green blocked in for reservations and grey for the inquiries).

4 Replies 4
Kathy43
Level 2
Bicknell, UT

I totally agree!! I really feel lost trying to talk to people about their reservation without that!!! Please put it back.

Rita212
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

Yes, totally agree!! Please put it back up again. I used it a lot and now there are serveral clicks switching between windows before getting to the same information. Thanks!

Martin280
Level 10
New York, NY

YES!!! I totally agree!! 

Robert523
Level 4
Crescent City, CA

I agree that the calendar needs to be put back on the lower left of the message pages. There are a lot of reasons for this and I don't have time go into all of them, but please, just put it back!! Please, like right away??? Thanks!