The calendar isn't on the messaging page anymore and more...

Gabriela614
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

The calendar isn't on the messaging page anymore and more...

Please put the little calendar preview back on the page of conversation with guests on, I miss it very much! It was so user friendly. Please bring it back; it was so helpful to have when guests needed to change their reservation, etc. Now I have to click on "view full calendar to edit" and go to another page.

5 Replies 5
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Gabriela614 

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing but, I just took a screenshot of my guest message page and the calendar is still there Gabriela!

Nothing seems to have changed for me.

Message page.png

Can you describe more fully the feature you say is now missing!

Cheers......Rob

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/d6eb7cbc-0cdb-495b-971b-88b3e9bd79c1.png

@Robin4 wrote:
 Not sure if we are talking about the same thing but, I just took a screenshot of my g...

Nothing seems to have changed for me.

Can you describe more fully the feature you say is now missing!

Cheers......Rob

Message page.png

@Robin4

Yes, we are talkingabout the same thing. There is no calendar on my Czech page... Do you think it could be problem in Czech version?

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Gabriela614 

I see what you mean Gabriela, although I do not speak your language I can see that screenshot is for a confirmed reservation but half the information on the left side of your message stream has been deleted or is missing.

I have not seen what you are experiencing before. This is not general amongst users and I would suggest you contact Airbnb to see if they can help restore this for you.

It may be a problem on your end where you computer has become 'lazy' and is not loading information fully from the internet. If that is the case try deleting your cache and the next time you log on your computer will be forced to fully download your Airbnb pages from the internet.

Other than that, you may need to get help from Airbnb. I cannot find an Airbnb contact phone number for Czechia and it may be that you have to contact them through the Vienna number which is +43 72 08 83 800.

Interesting problem Gabriela, I hope Airbnb can sort it out for you.

Cheers.....Rob

It is not about my "lazy" computer. I really don´t know where is the mistake. But I read the diskusion here about the new layout and there are another quotes about this problem. Take it easy, I hope somebody from Airbnb services will also read my message and they will react...

Have a nice day! Gabi