The guest finds the profile of inhouse hosts on a dating site and invites her for a date. What would

Olga464
Level 10
Kyiv, Ukraine

The guest finds the profile of inhouse hosts on a dating site and invites her for a date. What would

you do to still handle the situation.

The guest is staying for 3 more days.

Dating search engines are all based on geo location.

So, they show the nearest "dating options" available. Which is the host sleeping next room from the guest.

14 Replies 14
David-Erik0
Level 6
Berlin, DE

I can't see the problem.
The date is going to happen in the room of the guest and an extra guest is not allowed? Then if the guy look nice invite him in your room where the extra guest is allowed XD

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@David-Erik0I believe she is not comfortable with the invitation. @Olga464 I would just ignore it and if you feel threatened at any moment you can call Airbnb and cancel his reservation. 

@David-Erik0  aha))) yeh. You must be a programmer to solve the task that easily))))))

Niel3
Level 10
Llanberis, United Kingdom

I suspend my Tinder account when I have guests. ;o)

@Niel3  I have guests 28 days a month. The longest i stayed with no guest over last year was 3 days of non booking.

Niel3
Level 10
Llanberis, United Kingdom

Similar, Mine tend to be short term bookings but I rent 4 rooms in my house out so from Easter - November there's pretty much no dating for me. 😛

@Niel3 there should be some dating application for airbnb hosts "under the secret of secrecy"

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

you were invited on a date via dating service,  from the next room lol 😄 it's like when I send sms to my daughter in another room  😄

Aaaa this world is goin' to hell 😄 😄

@Branka-and-Silvia0  I actually communicate with my guests by sms, although they are 3 metres away from me in next room. I got so lazy for speaking last time.

Personally I don't even feel any problem to be there

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

hahaha, Go knock on their door and say HI I'M ON TINDER!  HAHAHA

I can't see the problem.

Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

You certainly don't want to go out on a date worrying about how you might be reviewed later- it's a   worlds collide moment, right?

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

Some of the problems, shared here, are leaving me without words...