The link to my listing doesn't work for anyone

Amanda689
Level 2
Irvine, CA

The link to my listing doesn't work for anyone

I'm sure this is a common problem because I've seen it in many threads, but all the threads I've seen them in were rather old. 

When I created my listing, the link would never work for anyone I sent the listing to. It would show up as "error" or "listing is no longer available." I've contacted AirBnb numerous times about it (by phone and through Twitter DM's) to get no responses/unhelpful responses. I was told that it was a "glitch" with my account. I keep being told that "tech support" will get back to me through email and that they've "moved my case to urgent" but it's been 4-5 weeks and I still haven't heard back from anyone.

So finally, I've just scrapped my old account altogether, created a new account and redid the entire listing.

Granted, I know this is a brand new listing and I've read that it takes up to 24 hours for a new listing to appear, but if anyone could please tell me if my link works, I'd really appreciate it.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/28588363?s=51

Also, if anyone has had this happen to them and can tell me what their solution was, I'd really appreciate some advice!

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Amanda689 Perhaps it's too early, because you just relisted, but when I click on that link, it says "This listing is no longer available".

Just so you know, it seems to take the tech team a small forever to deal with their "glitches". My SMS notifications suddenly stopped coming about a year ago, causing me to miss responding to a booking request within 24 hours (even though I responded in 26 hours, and the guest rebooked, my response rate went from 100% to 95% because of it, even though it wasn't my fault!).

It took about 6 weeks for my SMS notifications to start back up again. Super frustrating. 

Thanks for the response, Sarah. Glad to know I’m not the only one who’s having a slow response rate from the tech team.