The new photo on the AirBNB site‌‌

Joy44
Level 1
Irvington, NY

The new photo on the AirBNB site‌‌

I have to comment on the new photo AirBNB has selected for the log-in.  It appears that this young couple is having an argument.  I think the site needs to change the photo.

28 Replies 28
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Joy44  You mean this one?  https://www.airbnb.com/  That's hilarious.  As usual I just thought they were committing a crime against fashion.

@Ann72 I thought the same, but now that I've seen it zoomed in, I'm even more horrified. What's on the woman's feet? Is she wearing toe socks? 

Oh dear @Alexandra316!  Luckily I can't get that level of detail when zooming in 😂

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Joy44 

I guess they have an argument about the cancellation policy (probably "strict"....)

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Joy44  That's funny. I didn't see it that way, but now you mention it, it could be interpreted like that- they just had a fight, she grabbed the baby and stormed out of the house, now he's coming to try to make amends.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

😄 you are right @Joy44 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Him: Look, I'm sorry I yelled at her. ("Daddy's sorry for making you cry, pumpkin.") But you know I can't be disturbed when I'm on a Zoom call.

Her: Don't even try to touch her. I'm filing for full custody.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Joy44 @Ann72 @Emiel1 @Branka-and-Silvia0 @Sarah977 ,

“I hope this is better!” 

7845DA28-EBA8-4963-B262-ECADA253CB54.jpeg

C8DFB3F3-8420-4CDA-B397-41BBB6112C39.jpeg

FBF7E60A-704D-4019-9D29-FB328CC85BE8.jpeg

Brilliant @Dale711 👏👏👏

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Dale711  😄

goaway.png

@Branka-and-Silvia0 

Haha....   

Fully vaccinated individuals can socialize without masks, distancing in some cases, CDC says

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-vaccinated-individuals-socialize-masks-distancing/story?id=76320...

I hope Director at CDC first checked if this 'ok with his Lordship Faucci (aka 'Dr. Doom')

@Branka-and-Silvia0  😂😂😂

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

I saw it as the mother protecting her child from a total stranger that just popped out of nowhere. At best the couple just lost their home and are trying to cope with the reality. Depressing.

Which begs the question - How does this weird type of thinking even passes unscathed through the minds of those running an American multi-billion dollar corporation?