The resolution Center - Is it real or just a fiction?

Hudie0
Level 2
Malibu, CA

The resolution Center - Is it real or just a fiction?

I am sure you all heard it a million times.

I started a request for compensation for damages from an undisclosed wild party my guest had in my house.

The guest never responded.

I escalated the request to Airbnb.

It's been over a month - I never heard back from the "Resolution Center"

I tried to call: Surprise, surprise - no number is listed anywhere!

How do I get a hold of the resolution center and finally get compensated?

Any good advice is welcome

Cheers,

Hudie

16 Replies 16
Lee-Ann3
Level 2
Palm Bay, FL

The Resolution Center is absolutely INEFFECTIVE.  I have been trying for over two months to collect for damages from a guest (vomit and feces in the pool, smoking in a non-smoking property, personal items left everywhere, huge boxes of metal left in the garage, cigarette butts outside, interior furniture left outside in the rain, broken lawn chairs, arrests for drunk and disorderly, and harrassing my neighbors for cigarettes and rides to the liquore store.)  It was my first experience and the guest agreed to pay the $190 and says he spent 3 days and 15 phones calls trying to resolve it.  But Airbnb seems to have lost the payment and refuses to cover me for the damages.  Every time I call I get someone new and I have to start all over from the beginning.  One time I was on hold for TWENTY FIVE MINUTES without anyone so much as checking in and thanking me for my patience.  After two months and esclation to two different yet equally ineffective supervisiors (Mike and LATRICE) I still do not have any RESOLUTION.  Because I refuse to let this go (which I'm sure they're banking on) LATRICE has now threated to cancel my Airbnb Account for violation of their standards (because I called her out as ineffective and accused her of not having her facts straight, which clearly she did  not.)  REALLY?  I have a legitimate claim and instead of resolving it she threatens to kick me out of the program.  UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUS.

Julian372
Level 1
Slough, United Kingdom

The worst customer service on the planet no doubt about that twats