The software Gremlins keep changing my calander

Dee12
Level 1
Chiang Mai, Thailand

The software Gremlins keep changing my calander

So like all of my Guests I also like to take a vacation so I block off the 2 months I will be away on my calander as unavailable. Sounds easy right but when checking over my calander a few days later I noticed that 2 days had suddenly become available. I thought I must have made a mistake so I reset them again as blocked.
Again a few days later about 4 days had just mysteriously become available but not only on one of my listings but others as well. Over the next few days this gradually increased to 7 days.
After only a few hours searching I managed to find some contact info for the powers that be, sent them an email and got the standard industry apology as well as a promise that tech support would look into it. Nothing changed and the problem kept reoccurring so I sent another email and this time included screenshots of my calander hoping that might help and in the mean time I changed nothing hoping that tech support could find some bug if I left the dates unchanged.
So after a few more polite email reminders from me including more screenshots customer service have stopped replying and still failed to fix the problem.
Now it does not take me more than a few minutes to check and change the calander but the problem as I pointed out to customer service is that I use instabook and what happens when someone makes a booking for a date that I have blocked as unavailable . I have to then cancel the booking and if it happens more than a few time my ranking and status with airbnb drops dramatically.
Suddenly I become the bad host and will be on the receiving end of computer generated email telling me so.
It's just a shame that someone with a beating heart hasn't bothered to reply back to me or even address such an important glitch with the calander.
So now I have switched off my instabook and snoozed most of my listings as it's becoming a real pain in the @ss to deal with this problem.

Has anyone else experienced this glitch or have Gremlins managed to get inside my calander and are preventing customer service from replying to my emails about this problem.

Any ideas ,imput or help greatly appreciated.

Cheers
3 Replies 3
Diana103
Level 6
Oceanside, CA

They changed my price!  Twice!

Elenor0
Level 3
Dunedin, New Zealand

A few people have mentioned days you've blocked out suddenly becoming unblocked. 

The way I've stopped guests booking blocked days is to add $1000 to the price of that night.  That way if it does become unblocked, no-one will book it anyway.

Dee940
Level 1
Riverview, FL

How do i get to the calendar