Things guests do that make you smile & your fantasized solutions

Cari3
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Things guests do that make you smile & your fantasized solutions

I have an 'outdoor shower' (note the word 'outdoor').  So yesterday a 6 foot giant of a guest whose in the military told me:  "You want to check out your shower - this morning there was a centipede in there that freaked me out."  I just had to smile.  Here's my fantasized solution:  "Letter to all centipedes, slugs, spiders and whatever other garden critters live in and around in our little urban farm:  While I totally understand that you think the entire garden is your domain (as you are banned -and removed should you forget this- from ALL indoor spaces), please note that you are mistaken.  This outdoor shower is a GUEST ONLY SPACE. Please comply with this regulation as of August 2019.  PS.  if you can't read or understand this notice please return to centipede, slug, spider whatever school so they can teach you the 3 R's:  

1) Reading,

2) Respect for guests who are freaked out by you and

3) Reality: us wee humans sometimes have unrealistic expectations of what the great outdoors entail.  

Sorry! Yours sincerely The Management."  

And I suppose along with that I suppose I should add a list of all possible garden critters under 'shared amenities' for 'just in case'.  

32 Replies 32

Sometimes you just hafta share the stuff that makes you smile!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I don't mind creepy crawlies so much but @Sarah977 's image did make me back off a bit!

Great topic @Cari3 !

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie  Aw, c'mon, be brave. I'll even give you a free night's stay so you can get friendly with those creatures 🙂