Tips to promote my listing

Burcin2
Level 1
West New York, NJ

Tips to promote my listing

How can I promote my listing to get more stays? I usually get booked for the weekends but want to change it for the weekdays also.

1 Reply 1
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Burcin2A few tips: right now, all your nights appear to be the same price, regardless if they're weeknight or weekends. Consider giving a discount for weekday nights. Also, consider giving a discount for stays of a week or more. If you're close to anything that people may be visiting for work, consider adding a picture or mentioning it your listing title or front and centre in your description. 

Just a general tip for your listing: your place looks really nice, but your photos could use some improvement. They look best in landscape format, and try using more natural light, if at all possible. Get those blinds open. Your main photo is a bit underwhelming: remember that it's the first thing that people will see of your property, and all they can see right now is a closeup view of your kitchen. 20 pics should be your minimum number to aim for: consider adding pics of sites in your neighbourhood. Local shops, restaurants, sights, etc. all add interest. 

Also, what does this mean in your listing?

There is a strict policy on no guests allowed.

Does that mean your building doesn't allow Airbnb rentals, or that the guest needs to book for the correct number of people in their group and can't bring in other people? It's really front and centre.