To Day in Chiang Mai ... we got a first time Airbnb host meeting

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

To Day in Chiang Mai ... we got a first time Airbnb host meeting

Hi Every one,

To day in our small house I had accept 30 Airbnb hosts ( First I think it will may only 10-15 come ). So finally we have our first time meeting ( Not airbnb official ). We share our story and talking about how to make our Thai-Chiang Mai airbnb community great .... and some technic about how to write a review if we meet bad guests.

We also meet newbie host and talk to inspire them to try open a listing. I hope our small community will stronger and hope one day we will have Official Airbnb Meeting.

ChiangMai_host_meeting

And for a guests .... warm welcome to Chiang Mai we had many lsting you will love to stay.

Nutth 

4 Replies 4
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Nutth0 we wish you all the best, greetings from Croatia 🙂

Nutth0
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Branka-and-Silvia0 Thank you so much.

Jim-and-Marcia0
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Cheers to you from Vancouver, Washington, USA.

That is wonderful news! Thanks for sharing! We wish you the best!

I wasn't planning on visiting Thailand, but seeing all of your smiles and warm invitation, I think I better look into it!

Marcia

Nutth0
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Jim-and-Marcia0 Thank for your comment. My first guest who teach me alot about hosting is now from German to Montreal Canada. For me is like you I never think about Canada before but now booking in my list.

Have a great weekend and if you plan to visit ... Chiang Mai just let me know !! always welcome.