Transfer listing to new account

Answered!
Schuyler0
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Transfer listing to new account

Hi there,

I just set up a  listing on my account, but I'd like to transfer it to a different account/email. Does anyone know if this is possible? 

Thanks!

1 Best Answer

@Barbara2599 I don't think Airbnb is looking for a solution. Their position is clear - Accounts cannot be transferred and if someone sells an Airbnb property the new owner must start afresh with a new listing.

View Best Answer in original post

47 Replies 47
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Hi -- you can't transfer a listing from one Airbnb account to another --- or do you mean, just have a different email for it?  You can always change your email address on your account.  Just go to "edit profile" and you can do that there.  Under "Settings" I think.  But  once a listing is set up, you can't move that listing to someone else's Airbnb account.  So make sure the person who is really in charge of that listing is the one who sets it up.  You can always unlist a listing on your account and then someone else can always add a listing to theirs.  

Fabio17
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Is this feature maybe in the making? We used to share an account with my neighbour, but we would like to split our respective listings to each one's own account. If this feature is in the making, we'll wait for it in order not to loose the reviews and positive scores. Thanks.

Hi Fabio,

have you maybe found out if it is possible to transfer a listing to another account?

I hope there is a way to do it (fingers crossed)

thanks,

Iva

I would also like to transfer a listing to another account, has anyone found out if this is possible?

I would really also like this feature. I had an account with my husband and need to split it due to divorce, but there are years and years of positive reviews etc.  I can't get any information from Airbnb about it. 

Hello Karim, I have the same problem.I am in the process of being separated,  I am a superhost and have all 5 star reviews. I will have to phase out managing our vacation home as things move forward but would like to not lose all of the work I put into this when someone else takes over -  or in the future when I eventually have my own listing. I have been considering adding one of my grown sons as a co host but not sure how that will work. Right now It feels a little like "who gets the beloved family pet"----

Yiolanda0
Level 1
Larnaca, Cyprus

I have a joined airbnb account, but recently I created my own. Hence I would like to transfer my listing, as well as my bookings, to my own account so I dont loose my reviews. Is that possible ? Who can answer that ? 

Henry33
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi

Is there information about this?  I have a new job and need to transfer the Airbnb responsibilities to my wife.  We'd like to keep the reviews.  Can anyone advise?

Thank you!

Henry

Tamar8
Level 2
Alicante, Spain

Same problem, waiting for this feature..

AirBnB really needs to consider this feature... 

Given the fact that they have now created a co-hosting feature, it would be great if there to help people who were co-hosting (but running the listing) to transfer ownership to the listing owner and be listed as a co-host. 

I completely agree that some sort of solution is needed. Not sure what it could be. I had put in some requests about this at the Airbnbopen - hopefully they get noticed.

Odysseus0
Level 1
Hayes, United Kingdom

I am wanting to sell a property that has been listed on Airbnb four over four years, and want to tranfer about a years advance bookings to the buyer of property on exchange. how is this possible? I do not want to loose my status as canceling bookings will give me negative feedback!

Ezequiel8
Level 2
Oaxaca, Mexico

I have two spaces in the same  address but now we are in process of divide the house with my sister, I'd like transfer the listing to her own account, I'd really like this could be possible because we don't want to loose good reviews of this property and start again ( maybe the listing could show sometime a warning about there is a new host in charge)

Thank's in advance.