Two Listings on One Calendar?

Bobbee0
Level 2
Williamsburg, VA

Two Listings on One Calendar?

Life would be so simple if I could see both listings on one calendar. When I try to link them, one room gets blocked when the other is booked. That’s exactly what I DON’T want. 

I have one house with two available bedrooms. Two listings. How can I see everything in one place?  If not on Airbnb then on another calendar app?

12 Replies 12
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Bobbee0 

The multicalender shows both listings in 1 calender view.

But you need "professional tools" activated.

(search in community How To)

Thanks!  I searched.  Still don't know how to sign up for Pro.

Thanks for the link. There’s lots of good info there. But I can’t find an answer to my question. 

@Bobbee0 Did you enable professional hosting tools? Once you do, you will have access to a multi-calendar where you will see all listing calendars at once. 

Example:

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 1.29.00 PM.png

Got it, thanks!  Is there a way to view by month?

I might be losing my mind. Closed multi calendar and can’t find my way back to it. Ugh!!

38052C23-8C27-444F-B30B-58C4F5B283C6.jpeg

Nothing there on multi calendars. Doesn’t even recognize it in a search

Go back to your account dashboard @Bobbee0 and click on "calendar" at the top.

When you see your two calendars together, you will see the month at the top in a dropdown box.

If you want to look at them in the traditional month view, like a square, you would have to open each individual room calendar in a separate window and arrange the windows next to each other.

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Hi Ann

Thanks for helping Bobbee. You seem to have a handle on this. Can you think of a way to auto block a second space (one of two listings in the same property) when the Listing proprietors are not the same? By the way this might be a solution for you @Bobbee0 . Give yourself a second name for the second Listing so the two won't auto-link ? Might that help?

Meanwhile I'm trying to link two Listings NOT in the same names. Any strategies anyone? Its my daughter and I we each have a Listing in the same house but Auto link won't work for different names and in our case we'd like it too, if possible, or is there an external calendar that works in tandem with Airbnb. Love being here hope you all do too xx

@Mary996  Since you and your daughter host separately, I don't think you can do what you propose.

You could create a new joint profile, each de-list your rooms, and then list both of them under the joint profile.  You can add two bank accounts, one for each of you, and direct payouts from each listing to go to that person's back account.

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Many thanks indeed @Ann72 .

I think we may already have considered that but the problem is that my daughter would lose all her lovely Reviews. But it is good to know that two Bank Accounts are acceptable. Many thanks.