Type of contract when hosting airbnb experience

Martin3104
Level 1
Banská Bystrica, Slovakia

Type of contract when hosting airbnb experience

Hello,

I wrote this question to airbnb support, but I got automatic reply, that they did not receive it.

But maybe some people here can help.

I understand platform from user point of view. But if I am starting airbnb experience,

not sure how I would legally call what type of contract I have with airbnb. It is quite important,

especially if there is needed some paperwork in your home country (not sure actually with this)

- e.g. when you are filling tax declaration. 

As a guide, when I work for some tour agency, I have always contract with specific days (or day)

and payments. So everything is clear. But I am not sure, how it works here. As lets say,

my new experience might happen once in a month in the beginning, later once in a week,

later few times a week. So I guess it cannot be contract with specific days (like fixed-term 

agreement). I need to understand this, how it works legally before proceeding to the

next step. I understand this, if you are self-employed how it might work. But if you are

not self-employed and with each employee you have specific contract, than I am not 

sure how airbnb would fit in that.

Not sure, if it is understandable what I am asking, hopefully it is

thanks for clarifying

Martin

1 Reply 1
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi @Martin3104

I am also an Airbnb Experiences host. The Experiences team also got there own help team. But as from you are Slovakia, I not sure there is an Airbnb office or not but in my case ( Thailand ) Year Ago, After the experiences online a stuff from Singapore contact me that if I need help I can contact her. This year one of the stuff who is local people show and contact me as a stuff who will be to help.

So you may email them and ask for a stuff who taking care on your location.