[UK] Host Community Meet-up Tour: Plymouth, Bristol, Bath, Liverpool and Birmingham

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[UK] Host Community Meet-up Tour: Plymouth, Bristol, Bath, Liverpool and Birmingham

532830_GettyImages-488880772-foryou.jpg

Hi everyone in rainy Britain!

We've kicked off a UK host tour with Brighton and Cardiff, but we're not done there! This a great opportunities for hosts to swap stories and experiences, as well as bring your questions for Airbnb staff to help with! The tour comes back to the length of England at the following times and dates:

Plymouth: 05/03/2020

Bristol: 18/03/2020

Bath: 19/03/2020

Liverpool: 23/03/2020

Birmingham: 24/03/2020

Some hosts have already been contacted via email so do have a look for your invite. If you have but are interested in finding out more about any of these event details, do reply and I'll send you a message. Our UK and Ireland mobilisation team are running this roadshow and I am please to say I will be attending for tea, cake and a natter. Whether you're new on the CC or a veteran, please do let me know! 

Tagging @Helen3 , @Kathie21 and @Helen350 as they expressed interested the other day! 🙂

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

42 Replies 42
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephanie 

I did get the invite but sadly (or happily) I will be abroad on that date.

I also got an invite for a London superhost event with accommodation, which I can attend and submitted my details but haven't heard back. I would love to be able to go to the London  one as I will be away for the Bristol event.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Ah that's a shame/or not? Where are you heading? The dates are being reconfirmed on the SH event, don't worry about that! And I shall see you there @Helen3 !

-----

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Oh that's great I look forward to meeting you at the London event (as long as they don't move the dates to when I am away).

I am going to Murcia in Spain. My cousin moved out to live there recently. Can't wait 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Not gonna lie, I read that as 'Murica in Spain! @Helen3 just had a quick Google, looks absolutely smashing. You'll have a blast. I expect a tan at the SH event then! As soon as we know about the dates, Airbnb will send out the details for you. 

Thanks

-----

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Ha Ha 🙂 @Stephanie 

Yes it does look lush 🙂 as we say here in Bristol.

22c already out in Murcia so I am definitely hoping to get a bit of sun while I am out there.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephanie 

I got confirmation for the London superhost event.

But am getting a bounce bank when trying to email the contact they provided for the event who I need to talk to about travel etc..

Would you be able to PM me the correct details - it was for 'Freddie'.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Helen3  cheers, I'll drop him a message. I'll also let him know you've confirmed.

Ta,

Steph

-----

I would be very interested in the SH event and willing to travel.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Stephanie Thanks for the invite, think I'll pass, as even Liverpool is a bit far to drag myself at two and a half plus hours away! - And dog issues, always dog issues!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

All I can say is, I would be just as excited to meet the dogs as I would be to meet the hosts... @Helen350 😉 I'll feedback for us to include more Lake District proximity locations next time!

Thanks

-----

Fiona256
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

What about Scotland? We are currently still in the UK, but where I am, very far from anywhere in England.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Not a worry @Fiona256 , we have a couple planned in Scotland too, just waiting to confirm those dates for the Highlands! I'll add them to this post and send you a message when we have them locked in.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Fiona256
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

Great, I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Stphanie.

When in Scotland?  Garry and I are touring from 12- 21 in Edinburgh 20-21st! We could call in and say hi, have a wee dram and be in our Aussie way......  Lol....