UPDATE - Payout Routing Rules

Marko17
Level 5
Bled, Slovenia

UPDATE - Payout Routing Rules

"We're making some changes to the way you manage payout routing rules. You will no longer be able to select a payout method for an individual upcoming payout. Instead, your payout will be split at the time it's released according to your payout routing rules. Please let us know what you think about the changes by emailing payout-feedback@airbnb.com"

Can anyone explain WHY? Is it because of some law restriction or...? 
Why is this not an option anymore? I had everything so well organised and planned, now with this new update everything fell apart..
What do I think? I am dissapointed AF. 

31 Replies 31
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Not-so-wild-guess: the old way was easier to hack, the new will be easier to protect.

Serafina2
Level 4
Bp, Hungary

This is awful and i let airbnb know my feelings. This takes all the flexibility away from my payouts to the extent that i am now registering to other sites (booking.com etc.) to explore different options. One of the reasons for which i liked airbnb was the flexible payout options and now this is gone. 

Mohammed33
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

There seems to be something wrong. All my upcoming payments all of a sudden say : Manage Routing Rules. After trying to set it like it was it’s still says Manage Routing Rules. Very confusing and hope it doesn’t effect my payments. 

I have the same situation. I am waiting to see what will happen at the next payout.

The same here. I am worried. I am in the middle of talking to airbnb support staff but i am not sure if they are on top o this.

I have the same situation also. I am worried that will effect my next payment. 

Manuel359
Level 2
Seville, Spain

I have the same situation and I’m completely new, just 1 week and only I ve received 1 payment... stop all payouts?

Same for me ... when I phone Airbnb person can provide information

Capture d’écran 2018-03-22 à 11.05.49.pnglarge (3).png

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Chantal-Et-Louis0
Level 10
Monteux, France

@Franck-and-Frederic0, @Mohammed33, @Marko17, @Manuel359, @Susan346, @Nathalie et Gilles,

I have the same problem, when phoning to the help center, nobody know anything.

Que faire?

Where is the problem and what can we do about it?

I have a feeling, that they are putting us on "test" if we will manage/adapt to the new (more regulated) settings or the students who work in support really don't have a clue.
I am in contact with support via inbox (if I switch to travel). I also don't receive straight answers.. Mostly we are in the circle.. Set a default payout method and Payout Routing Rules. 
They are avoiding the subject with existing future bookings..
Tomorrow first payout should be issued, we'll see how it goes from there. 

Today my situation changed to ready to pay, I think you must wait until they verificate the bank account.

Thats different. This is happening even though all my payout methods are ready. 

Susan346
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

I have two payouts due today. one of them says "manage routing rules" and just got notif form Airbnb that both of the payouts sent to the account that already setup from beginning. Now I am still waiting on my bank account. I hope that I can received it as usuall. 

réponse ce matin de l'assistance Airbnb : 

J'ai des bonnes nouvelles concernant les réservations dont le versement a "manage routing rules" au lieu de la méthode de versement défini par les règles d'acheminement. C'est une nouveauté pour les hôtes Airbnb - le mode de versement et les règles d'acheminement ne sont plus défini au moment où la réservation avait été faite, mais au moment où le versement vous est envoyé.

C'est-à-dire, votre versement sera divisé au moment où il est débloqué, conformément à vos règles d'acheminement.

Vous aurez l'option de changer les règles d'acheminement jusqu'au moment ou le versement est débloqué pour toute réservation qui a été créé après le 8 Mars.

Veuillez accepter nos excuses pour toute inconvenance et si vous avez d'autres questions, n’hésitez pas a nous le faire savoir "

Good luck 

Franck