UPDATE - Payout Routing Rules

Marko17
Level 5
Bled, Slovenia

UPDATE - Payout Routing Rules

"We're making some changes to the way you manage payout routing rules. You will no longer be able to select a payout method for an individual upcoming payout. Instead, your payout will be split at the time it's released according to your payout routing rules. Please let us know what you think about the changes by emailing payout-feedback@airbnb.com"

Can anyone explain WHY? Is it because of some law restriction or...? 
Why is this not an option anymore? I had everything so well organised and planned, now with this new update everything fell apart..
What do I think? I am dissapointed AF. 

31 Replies 31
Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Lately emails from Airbnb are very badly written and nobody understands them. Calling in doesn’t help either because nobody ever knows more than we do, they are useless. I hope that some clarification about this will be sent out tomorrow.

Ann483
Level 2
Mercer Island, WA

I use an iPad. I have two listings. I used two bank accounts, a different one for each listing. I closed one of the bank accounts and now want to receive payments for both listings through the remaining one account. I can get to the Payout Method page, where I have three payout options listed. I want to delete the closed account. I am unable to do it. AirBnb customer service rep tells me I have to make these changes in Payout Routing Rules, but the Payment Methods page has nothing else on it than the three accounts. I have turned the iPad off and on. I have signed in and out. I cannot find the Payout Routing Rules! I need help!!!!