Unable to see members of a group booking

Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Unable to see members of a group booking

Hi everyone.

I just had a group booking where the booking stated that X was booking with a group. I never got the other peoples names. But I didn't ask. When talking about communications before arrival during hosting I reacted to one of the guest stating: oh! We all just use X's profile when messaging you.

I'm a bit surprised by this but they were fine so it turned out ok.

But now when writing a review I can see that 80% of the group is actually registered with profiles. And their profile pictures are showing when I write my review. I get no access to their profiles if clicking the pictures. But this suddenly explains why they could all communicate through one profile. And I had a similiar experience before where the second guest also was a registered member but the profile picture did not show before I was asked to leave a review.

Is it possible to see the other profiles anywhere before this point? I can't find anything in my dashboard or messages... Would be helpful for me as a host. And the guest have already linked all of the members to the booking. It should be visible somewhere? Is it visible in IB that I don't use?

Mariann 🙂

8 Replies 8
Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

When you review them, on their personal profile it will say:"Jane was with a group with mr x" - and then the review text that will show on all of their respective profiles. So 1 review will hit them all seperately. 

Mange takk @Christian65.

But I want to see the people during the booking process. Now I'm just communicating with X. And I can make no considerations about the others based on their other reviews. I don't even know they are registered...

Mariann 🙂

Oh sorry didn't get that. But no you can't. They will appear on the reservation on the bottom right corner but you won't be able to click, see and learn more about those other than the guest who's booking the place.

God kvell / aften 🙂 

So you CAN see them on the booking @Christian65? I can't. Do you IB?

Mariann 🙂

If their own profile has been "invited" by the booker yes, under the reservation pane, click on print confirmation and see the itinerary

Thank you! I have used the phone and pc every other time. Maybe not visible through the app? Will check more closely on the pc next time. 

Mariann 🙂

Ahhh yeah there are still different options and views depending on your device. Quite the nuissance sometimes.

Hej hej !

Found it! And I could click on the other profiles! Lesson learnt 👍🏻

Takk for hjelpen 🙂

Mariann 🙂