Unauthorized third party has listed my home on Air BNB

Answered!

Unauthorized third party has listed my home on Air BNB

Pls Help....

I have a villa in Santorini Greece which I list on Air BNB.

To my surprise, I have found two additional listings on my home by other "hosts" who "borrowed" pictures from Instagram and created their own listing of my home without my authorization. They even have superhost status!! 

I contacted them a few weeks back and they promised to take off my home from this site and others.

They have not.

What can I do?

Regards,

Maryanna 

1 Best Answer
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Maryanna1 Go ahead and report the listing. “This listing shouldn’t be on abb”. Not sure CS ever does anything with this. Every once in a while when I’m feeling futile, I’ll report 20 illegal listings near me. 

You have a stronger case for theft of images. Call abb and get those hosts banned. The scam there is that they get an inquiry about your pictures and then they say, I don’t have availability there but look at this other place...

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16

Hey Marianne 

I have the same problem in Belgrade Serbia, and im just trying to solve it.. Airbnb told me basically that thay cant do anything cuz nobody complained and no one got scamed... But the guests find my Villa and wrote me and are trying to solve the issue am I the scam or is the other guy?!So airbnb is allowing this to happen, and putting me in a position where my husband as a super host and a rightful owner has to prove to guests that our Villa is the right one... So am wondering have u managed to do anything regarding this matter and do u have any advice? 

Thanks in advance 

Sonja 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Try them on social media @Sonja314