Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet

Answered!
Carlos2791
Level 2
Lima, Peru

Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet

Hello there community,

I have recently applied to become an Experience Host and seems that I've got approved. So far so good.

My listing though appear as "Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet", is this a matter of waiting to get live? or Is there any extra procedures?

This is after they requested I update my bio to get approved and so I did therefore I got approved. 

Anyone with a response would be really appreciated! 

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Iven27
Level 3
Antwerp, Belgium

Ok I had the same issue/question (in-person experience saying 'approved but it's not live yet.' with the tag unavailable on the web, and listed in the app as unpublished and with added availability booking dates).

Reading about the same here many times without any conclusive answer I contacted customer support. They only suggested it might be subject to heightened review in which case you will be contacted by Evident to provide additional info first (according to the help articles this is for technically-specific experiences so I assume scuba diving and the like that probably require specific licenses). My experience shouldn't fall in that category.

Solution: nothing. It went live after approx. 72h.

So I would suggest to wait for at least 72h before you inquire, as that might somehow be the amount of time it takes to go through the pipeline after approval. They could definitely work on the wording of the status though, as it's currently unclear whether anything is still required on the host's part to get it published after approval other than adding availability.

Hope that helps.

View Best Answer in original post

39 Replies 39
Nistha1
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

Hey,

Were you able to get this issue resolved ?

I am having the same problem.

- Nistha

Hi there,

Going through the same issue, everything done. Still unavailable.

Did you get this problem solved? If so, how?

Thanks!

Hi @Nistha1, how did your problem got resolved. Please lemme know as I am also facing this issue. Two weeks ago, I even uploaded my house address picture, my govt ID proof, and Selfie as well. 

Still, My experience is not live but approved.

Chris12585
Level 1
La Ronge, Canada

Hi there,

Same issue here with me, everything was provided. Still unavailable.

Did you get this problem solved? If so, how?

Thanks!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Chris12585 ,

Can you confirm whether this is for an Online Experience or other?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hiya Stephanie

First thing first - Congratulations on your newborn 🍼👼

I have the same issue - my online experience has been approved but not live.

Would very much appreciate your (or any of your colleague's) help.

Thanks ! M

@Quincy @Katie @Lizzie @Nick @Liv 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @M190 

Welcome to the CC, it's great to have you 😊 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with getting your Online Experience to go live. Could you check that your Experience meets all of these requirements?

Hi @Katie 

Believe it or not, I have applied for my online experience end of April!

I have been put through an aganoizing approval process since then.

Nevertheless, I  met all the requirements and received an approval weeks ago.

But my page still did not go live.

I have gone over the link you posted (thank you) and can not pin point anything I am missing

from the pre-published list of requirements.  The article talks about other requirements assuming that page has gone live.  I contacted Airbnb's call center a few times - but just as in the past .... I get the usual response that someone will get back to me and ask for my patience due to the high number of requests Airbnb is experiencing etc. Eventually my messages end up going into a blackhole and the case is closed!  Can you please help.

Connor87
Level 1
California, United States

i am having this issue as well. Has anyone figured out a way to resolve this? or is it just a matter of waiting??

Tonia509
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

Dear @Katie  im having the same issue. The experience that i uploaded has approved but its not live and i have guest requests for this experience. They want to book it in two days. Please help!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Tonia509 Is Day Trip Experience? If so everything looks good, it might have just needed a bit of time to go live after being approved. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Antoine771
Level 1
Moniaive, United Kingdom

Hi Tonia,

dod this get sorted for you? I have the same issue and it’s been days now. 
thanks. 
antoine 

I've had this same problem for two days. The CS rep messaged, saying I need to put my calendar "in available status. I do not see this option anywhere. I've checked multiple browsers and devices and see nothing for "putting my calendar in available status."  My Experience has been Approved, has followed all instructions, and it's still set as Unavailable.  This is not an online experience.

Carlos765
Level 2
New York, NY

Same thing happening to me. Everyone else still having issues?