Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet

Answered!
Carlos2791
Level 2
Lima, Peru

Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet

Hello there community,

I have recently applied to become an Experience Host and seems that I've got approved. So far so good.

My listing though appear as "Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet", is this a matter of waiting to get live? or Is there any extra procedures?

This is after they requested I update my bio to get approved and so I did therefore I got approved. 

Anyone with a response would be really appreciated! 

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Iven27
Level 3
Antwerp, Belgium

Ok I had the same issue/question (in-person experience saying 'approved but it's not live yet.' with the tag unavailable on the web, and listed in the app as unpublished and with added availability booking dates).

Reading about the same here many times without any conclusive answer I contacted customer support. They only suggested it might be subject to heightened review in which case you will be contacted by Evident to provide additional info first (according to the help articles this is for technically-specific experiences so I assume scuba diving and the like that probably require specific licenses). My experience shouldn't fall in that category.

Solution: nothing. It went live after approx. 72h.

So I would suggest to wait for at least 72h before you inquire, as that might somehow be the amount of time it takes to go through the pipeline after approval. They could definitely work on the wording of the status though, as it's currently unclear whether anything is still required on the host's part to get it published after approval other than adding availability.

Hope that helps.

View Best Answer in original post

39 Replies 39

same here, any updates? 

hey how are you? have you got any updates ?

Sean1015
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

@Katie I have gotten the same problem after my experience has been approved. Please help me???

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sean1015 as mentioned in our DMs earlier, it's a matter of hours for this to show up. Do let me know if you experience any other issues and I can chase this up for you again.

Thanks

Connor87
Level 1
California, United States

i am having this same issue. Have we figured out a way to resolve this? or is it just a matter of waiting??

Hi @Nick

I am having the same problem, it says Your experience has been approved but it’s not live yet. Do you know what reqruiments I am missing? How can I solve this issue?. Thanks a lot

@Nick Hi There, please lemme know how can i resolve it, as I am also facing this issue. Two weeks ago, I even uploaded my house address picture, my govt ID proof, and Selfie as well. 

Still, My experience is not live but approved.

PLEASE HELP

Abby226
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue for my experience, can't find the answer from the forum or anything.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sidik4 @Abby226 sorry to see you are having problems. Are those online experiences? Have to tried contacting CS about this? If not, please follow this link to do so. Thanks! 

@Nick @Liv 

i need urgent help!!

my experiences just vanished and my account is  changed . one was an approved exp and the other were in submission now I am just lost what should I do to get my exp back

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Muskan2 I would advice you get in contact with Airbnb's Customer Support team regarding this. Please find all the relevant information on how to contact them here.

Thanks

Tim2453
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nick / AirBNB team - I am having this issue. It is not showing up as live in the location that I am hosting the event. Could someone please assist me. I am located in Canada and this is an AirBNB experience. 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Tim2453  is it an online experiences? Have you contacted CS? If not, please follow this link to do so. Thanks! 

Jennifer2718
Level 2
Markstay-Warren, Canada

Hi, I have the same issue. I am in Canada too, but @Nick  your link goes to the UK website and I believe we will need the Canadian CS. Thank you. 

@Jennifer2718  Try 647 945 9627.