Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet

Answered!
Carlos2791
Level 2
Lima, Peru

Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet

Hello there community,

I have recently applied to become an Experience Host and seems that I've got approved. So far so good.

My listing though appear as "Unavailable - Your experience has been approved, but it's not live yet", is this a matter of waiting to get live? or Is there any extra procedures?

This is after they requested I update my bio to get approved and so I did therefore I got approved. 

Anyone with a response would be really appreciated! 

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Iven27
Level 3
Antwerp, Belgium

Ok I had the same issue/question (in-person experience saying 'approved but it's not live yet.' with the tag unavailable on the web, and listed in the app as unpublished and with added availability booking dates).

Reading about the same here many times without any conclusive answer I contacted customer support. They only suggested it might be subject to heightened review in which case you will be contacted by Evident to provide additional info first (according to the help articles this is for technically-specific experiences so I assume scuba diving and the like that probably require specific licenses). My experience shouldn't fall in that category.

Solution: nothing. It went live after approx. 72h.

So I would suggest to wait for at least 72h before you inquire, as that might somehow be the amount of time it takes to go through the pipeline after approval. They could definitely work on the wording of the status though, as it's currently unclear whether anything is still required on the host's part to get it published after approval other than adding availability.

Hope that helps.

View Best Answer in original post

39 Replies 39
Thorntep0
Level 1
กทม, Thailand

I Have the same problem too.

I’m in Bangkok, Thailand 

Do someone know how to solve this , I couldn’t be more appreciative 

Thanks a lot

Hi, I'm also having this issue. Experience was approved but still hasn't gone online for some reason. Anyone knows a fix by now? cheers from Brussels.

me too! anyone else still having these issues? 

Victoria1397
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Yes, same problem in July 2021. No answers. 

Kritima0
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

Hi 

My zoom verification is done, i can also put stuff on the calander, but its stays that the experience is not live!
How long do you think it will take for the experience to go live and where will i receive notifications for the same? 

Also my airbnb is on one Gmail account where i get emails and for zoom i made another. so incase i get bookings where will i get them and how do i confirm?

Iven27
Level 3
Antwerp, Belgium

Ok I had the same issue/question (in-person experience saying 'approved but it's not live yet.' with the tag unavailable on the web, and listed in the app as unpublished and with added availability booking dates).

Reading about the same here many times without any conclusive answer I contacted customer support. They only suggested it might be subject to heightened review in which case you will be contacted by Evident to provide additional info first (according to the help articles this is for technically-specific experiences so I assume scuba diving and the like that probably require specific licenses). My experience shouldn't fall in that category.

Solution: nothing. It went live after approx. 72h.

So I would suggest to wait for at least 72h before you inquire, as that might somehow be the amount of time it takes to go through the pipeline after approval. They could definitely work on the wording of the status though, as it's currently unclear whether anything is still required on the host's part to get it published after approval other than adding availability.

Hope that helps.

Hello All,

I had the same issue/question (in-person experience saying 'approved but it's not live yet.' While listed in the app as unpublished even with my added availability booking dates.

I reached out to Customer Service and it was live in a matter of hours. 

same problem here. I called with help center and she said sometimes a higher department disapprove the experience even after it has been approved by the other departments..... anyway, she advised me to re-submit the whole thing again..... 

Has anyone got a fix to this? I am still experiencing this.. Thank you!

Oriana165
Level 1
Puebla, Mexico

Same thing with mine