Unfortunately, that listing is no longer available for your selected dates.

Laura1747
Level 1
Erlangen, Germany

Unfortunately, that listing is no longer available for your selected dates.

I am a new host and I have listed & published my place recently. I was not getting any booking and When i tried booking my place using my friend's email id, it showed listing no longer available for selected dates. I was shocked. why so? my place is free and can be taken by some customers but due to this airbnb glitch, I am loosing customers.

help me out or suggest me if anything is missing on my end

8 Replies 8

@Laura1747 that is not good!

How long ago did you publish your listing?

(Sometimes it can take a day or so before bookings can be made.)

You probably need to contact Airbnb support about this.

Do you know how to do that?

Rebecca160
Level 10
Albuquerque, NM

@Laura1747  @Matthew285 is correct in that there can be a delay. There may also be a mix up between your computer app and your phone app. Make sure that both calendars are showing the dates open. If so, then contact Airbnb. If not, then unblock the wrong calendar.  Good luck!

Same here -  this is extremely frustrating -  Our listing is "live" but it cannot be reserved,  WOW what a horrible first impression for a new property, and for us with Airbnb...   who are Airbnb's competitors?  Do their competitor's listings go live without being able to be reserved, and giving would-be guests the error message;  "Unfortunately, that listing is no longer available for your selected dates".      Ouch... 

Rory44
Level 2
Perranporth, United Kingdom

Same here.
I can see my listing, that I created today, but a potential guest can't make a reservation. I created a new distinct Air BnB account and I get the same "Unfortunately, that listing is no longer available for your selected dates." message that she is getting 😞
How long does it take for a listing to allow / accept bookings ?

I think it took ours about 18 hrs...

Matthew-Levi0
Level 1
Tagbilaran City, Philippines

Hi, 

I just published a new listing earlier today, and I experienced the same predicament with you. Have you already gotten in touch with Airbnb? Please Advise. Thank you!

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Matthew-Levi0 

Your listing is live but it can take 24hrs for the calender, messaging and payment systems to be intergrated.

Ashlee40
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Having the same issue. Did this ever get resolved?