Update: New Cover Photo Collage Layout

Update: New Cover Photo Collage Layout

New Cover Image layout.New Cover Image layout.

Hey hosts,

There has been a change in the Cover Photo Preview on your listing page.

Earlier only the main cover image was shown, but now a Collage of the first 5 photos is shown.

I love this change. Ideally, you should try to showcase any of the following in the 5 pictures:

1. The Bedroom (most important)

2. The Common areas (Drawing room, Kitchen, Dining room, etc.)

3. The View from the Balcony/Terrace, etc.

4. The Exterior of the House/Surrounding

5. The Washroom

6. Additional Amenities (Breakfast, Parking, etc.)

I hope this post helps you. If you have updated the order of your lisitng photos, share a screenshot of your cover photo space layout below in the comments.

Cheers!

33 Replies 33
John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

I love the new layout and think it's a long time coming. I really liked the short-lived three photo layout too and would be equally satisfied with it. 

Linda-And-Richard0
Level 10
San Antonio, TX

I opened my listing last week to see the collage feature had been implemented.  Was unaware this was going to be done until it just magically appeared.  I spent time rearranging photos to highlight specific features as suggested.   Looked at it again just now and the collage feature is gone.  Just finished putting photos back in order as if you were walking into the property.  My screen kept freezing up as I moved the photos and had to log off and back on multiple times. 

CoolCityPads0
Level 2
North Vancouver, Canada

Hello,

I  just had an Airbnb Photoshoot, and with the new photos in the collage, not one of my photos fits the frames. The top half of every photo is showing. Do I (or you at Airbnb) have any ability to centre these photos in the frame? Guests cannot see any of my rooms. Also, how do I select the 5 photos I'd like in here. These were randomly applied. ThanksOnly top half of photo shows- want to centre it pleaseOnly top half of photo shows- want to centre it please

Belinda170
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Jeet - found this by googling about the new layout. It really works for your pics. They look fab. For some reason mine, in the collage version,  show all walls and ceilings! - a sea of beige and white, which is all the more inapt as my listing is called "a colourful room in Camberwell". Fortunately it doesn't seem to have affected bookings, but I wish there was an option to re-centre the photos. (There isn't according to the air bnb superhost line). I'm guessing your pics are by an air bnb photographer - is that what makes the difference in the collage? Belinda