Vacation Rental Management - Our New Company

Kimberly180
Level 3
Jacksonville, FL

Vacation Rental Management - Our New Company

Well, first off a big THANK YOU to Airbnb. You inspired my boyfriend/partner and me to start our own company. We help others who have property that they want to list as vacation rentals. We do all the setup, meet with the owner, go over options and suggestions etc etc. WE LOVE IT. 

We live in Winter Haven and manage properties in Fort Lauderdale, Marathon and Tampa at the moment. 

Airbnb is our number one site that we use. We love the co host feature, and the split payout feature.  

If anyone out there is looking to sit back and let someone else run the show, let us know!!  Please note: not all cities, counties or communities in Florida allow vacation rentals!!  But we can always help you with that. 

11 Replies 11
Khadijah2
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Congrats on owning your own company!! That’s always very exciting! I am also a host with AirBnb as well as a cleaner for vacation rentals and residentials! I would love to connect with you in assisting with keeping your rentals clean after every stay! My name is Kay! Stay Klean LLC , I am also a new business owner! You can contact me at [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines]

[Advertisement removed as per the community guidelines]

Hi Guys, I just started my own business too! Let me know if I can be of service to your Tampa properties! 🙂 

Jenn62
Level 2
Mississauga, Canada

Hello! I'm interested. Please let me know how to contact you!

Kimberly180
Level 3
Jacksonville, FL

Jenn, you can reach us at [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines]. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sam677
Level 1
Dunedin, FL

I would be most interested in learning more about your services for hosting my property in Dunedin.  Please let me know how to contact you.

-  Sam

AandM-Vacation0
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Hey guys! I'm a new VRM company as well. I'm located in the Florida panhandle area, Fort Walton Beach westward to the Alabama line. I was wondering if you have any pointers on how to occur more properties? Thanks for the help and if I hear of anyone looking in your area I will send them your way!!

we have a home in Omaha Nebraska that did very well on airbnb. the property was hosted by a company in florida but they only do high end properties now. ours is in the $250 range and always got 5 star ratings. we are looking for a reliable company to host. we can help provide cleaning crew to manage locally in Omaha. Please advise if your company will be interested. I can be reached via email *sensitive information hidden* Thanks. Mike Khan

Jennifer2624
Level 1
Winter Haven, FL

@Kimberly180 

We own a property in Winter Haven and would like to have someone manage it. Can you give us some information about your company please. **

Thanks

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Jennifer.  We just purchased a home in Winter Haven and are looking for someone to manage it.  Were you able to find someone reliable?  Would love a recommendation!  Thanks!

Natalie822
Level 2
Clearwater, FL

Hi Kimberly.  We just purchased a home in Winter Haven and are looking for someone to manage it.   Please call me at eight one three seven six zero seven six four eight.  Thanks!

Diana1967
Level 2
Gouldsboro, ME

Hi! I’m an Airbnb host in Maine and my son is purchasing a house in Winter Haven to rent out in Airbnb and looking for a cohost as he lives in Maine most of the time. Are you taking in more houses at this time?