Vacation Rental Management Software

Vacation Rental Management Software

Hey everyone! 

I'm looking for a rental management software where I can manage inquiries for 3 units from AirBnB, booking.com, Homeaway, etc. from one central platforms, and take all of my reservations on one platform. Does anyone have a software that they would recommend for this?

Thanks!

29 Replies 29
Robert743
Level 2
Ocean City, NJ

I am searching for the same solution! I have looked at guesty.com and lodgify.com

Hi Robert,

I am not sure if you're still on the market for a software solution but I'd be happy to show you our system for vacation rental managers: www.newhaus.io.  Feel free to reach out to us through the website. We've got customers in several parts of NJ...

DO NOT GO TO GUESTY! We have 55 units with them right now and there are several issues. If the issues didnt have such a profound affect on my $, they would be ok. Just too glitchy and you are unable to manage your rates in Airbnb. Has to be in the Guesty software and it's very  time consuming. Unable to integrate with pricing revenue software as well. No customer service #, and very little communication after the sale. Super aggravating.

Hi Mandy, we're looking into using Guesty to manage our 22 rentals. Have you found any better solution or have they improved their systems at all? We currently use Hostaway and have not loved it for the same reasons.

For the benefit of anyone who sees this, on absolutely no account whatsoever should you use Tokeet. Their 'service' is outrageously poor. The 'support' function spams you with youtube videos on how to use their platform - they don't answer a single thing and there is no contact phone number. 

DO NOT USE TOKEET

Ivan110
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

AirGMS is the way to go!

Hey there, we had exactly the same problem. We reviewed existing solutions: some where too complex, others not meeting our needs and many of them too expensive for single property owners

So finally we created our own solution: have a look at AirCare.rentals

We plan the first version for next month. Let us know what you think!

Bye, Frank

Interesting, @Frank329. I will certainly have a try.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Hi I’m keen to see how your getting on and if you have and reviews 

Evelyn111
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hey Guys, I've spent some time experimenting with a couple of different channel managers;

I've found Booking Automation at https://www.bookingautomation.com to meet my needs exactly. Synced Calendars, Automatic Payment Processing.

I've definitely saved a lot of time.

Hi @Lynn176,

Any software that you will look at will require a relatively steep learning curve. In addition, most of them don't work with one another. Because of this reason, we decided to create a system of hospitality applications that includes a complete implementation of all software needed, the content, and support.  Our system can be found on www.thenewhaus.com so feel free to schedule a demo and we'd be happy to show you what we can do for you.

Just a small update as we decided on a shorter domain name: newhaus.io

There are endless software applications for managing your rentals. However, what we've found to be missing in all of them is: complete product for managing rentals and support.  All software apps expect you to learn their software, spend/ invest the time to configure it (which isn't very intuitive), spend the time to connect to other channels (which is never simple), and then you will realize that it is likely not a good fit for you.  This is likely where you will stop in trying to figure out the whole picture and just use some tools...

That's why we started www.newhaus.io so we can build One tool/ One system that utilizes the best software applications on the market along with our own for tasks that solutions don't exist.

newhaus.io does the onboarding for you, so you will NOT invest any time and you will not risk anything as a result.  We will offer to list your properties on ALL channels that you want to (and we'll make our recommendations), and we'll handle the process for you from beginning to end.  

newhaus.io will offer you complete automation for all new channels (which aren't automatic out of the box), we will provide you with automations for every aspect of your job that you want to automate, and we will increase your ratings and reviews by giving you access to our proven communication tools. You will receive less than 10% of the inquiries, calls, emails, sms you receive before you join us.

I know for a fact that no other software company will ever offer you this service because they're not set up for this, and they prefer to have what they call $0 marginal cost to every new customer.  With us, it is quite the opposite, and we're ok with it because we want to earn your trust and have you stay with us because you like the service - not because you've invested all that time setting up...

Cost?