Viewing Stats

Jillie1
Level 10
Harrogate, United Kingdom

Viewing Stats

Has anyone noticed the viewing stats have gone a little strange?   Over past month or so, no views or baseline for 7 days and then peaking to over the hundreds for one day only then back down to baseline.  I have 3 consecutive peaks like this for one day only over after 6/7 days of baseline levels.  Never had it look like this before and it's gone very quiet booking-wise.

Jillie

9 Replies 9
Jillie1
Level 10

Viewing Stats

Kimberly40
Level 3
Ontario, Canada

@Jillie1  I'm trying to find my stats and it has seem to disappear. Can you or someone tell me where to find it? Thanks

Jillie1
Level 10

@Kimberly40     If you go to your home page, then click progress at the top, then views just underneath & the stat graph should come up.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kimberly40 I've just found this on another thread - works a treat

www.airbnb.co.uk/performance/listing-visibility

Kimberly40
Level 3
Ontario, Canada

@Jillie1 @Mike-And-Jane0 

Thanks but on my homepage/dashboard progress has disappeared and replaced with performance. The performance page doesn't give me where I can see how many people have click on my listings.  It used to be so easy to see how many people are looking at your property.

Jillie1
Level 10

Hi @Kimberly40   I agree, it has become more difficult to negotiate your way around the stats.  First you need to click on your photo on the top right hand corner then click manage listings then follow what I said before.  Good luck!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kimberly40 Did you try clicking the link my last reply? it works for me so may work for you. The link goes to a different place from the dashboard.

@Jillie1 For reasons known only to Airbnb the old charts no longer come up. Mine lasted a few days longer than other peoples so you may lose yours soon!

Jillie1
Level 10

I can still access them @Mike-And-Jane0  but it certainly is tricky.  Please see my message to Kimberley.  I hope the stats don't disappear as it's interesting to know how many views you've had at least isn't it?

@Mike-And-Jane0 

I finally found it with your link after several tries. The first time it went to some weird page(can't remember now). This time when I click the link it worked but I have to be on the UK Airbnb site. On the UK site is exactly where it was on the Canadian Airbnb but not now. Thanks for your help.