Can I View old dates on calendar?

Answered!
Tamara0
Level 3
Portland, OR

Can I View old dates on calendar?

Did this recently change? I thought I could always go back and look at last month or last year. I need to access my notes from 2018 quarter 1 for taxes. Plus, I like to view last year's calendar for event planning and also repeat guests. If this change is permanent, any suggestions on other ways to keep notes? Seems like the more advanced technology gets, the more practical the old paper and pencil become.

1 Best Answer

45B9ACE8-4980-4924-9238-8B6A10DB18B1.jpeg

You can access all previous guest bookings on the app by going to reservations then clicking ‘all reservations’ 

View Best Answer in original post

50 Replies 50
Romano6
Level 3
Florence, Italy

I have the same question and request. This week I noticed that the calendar page was re-designed. Please bring the calendar history back. It's the only way for me to view the notes I added regarding why dates were blocked and notes about our guests.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tamara0   I don't see any change in the calendar. Using desktop in Google Chrome. On current calendar page there are arrows to the left of the top of this month's calendar. Hitting the back arrow brings up any past months.

I'm not seeing any arrows. I'm seeing this:Untitled-1.png

@Carlo-And-Jeni0   So what happens when you click on the "month" and "year" bars to the right of the current calendar on your screen shot? It only brings up future dates?

Yes. Only current & future dates and NO notes at all!

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Looks like there must be two different settings globally, @Tamara0. Look at mine - it has those arrows Sarah mentioned:Calendar.jpg

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Yes this is a concern as I don't see any of the notes that I had made for future guests! Where have the notes gone?

Mine used to look like that, @Marzena4. Now it looks like @Carlo-And-Jeni0's. My notes are still there. Mine are displayed as either black bars like the blue ones for bookings or just horizontal lines on non-booked days, blocked or open. I do not see any notes for guests, but I can't remember if I had any. Glad to know it's not just me! Thanks everyone!! @Sarah977 I'm using Chrome on laptop. Maybe I'll try another browser just to check.

I think this is the difference between a laptop and phone view. I can go back on my laptop but on my phone – no chance!

Jörn4
Level 1
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

@Tamara0 same with me, i need to have a look the old dates, not only for taxes but for planning future dates and prices and seeing the notes. i also want to know how many days were already booked in quarter 1. Please AirBnb, bring back the January- March-calendar and 2017 as well. Tks.

Matthew385
Level 2
Hopkinton, MA

This is a major issue for me.  Airbnb could've at least given us a heads up that they were going to delete the calendar from past months, I could've backed it up somehow.  Was trying to go back and check that I was charged correctly for the number of cleans and I have no way to check now....  This is frustrating

Robert634
Level 3
Auckland, New Zealand

I have contacted CS and was told that we can't add notes to booked dates anymore. We can add notes on available thou. Yes, completely conter-intuitive.

This is one of the most stupid deletion/change of features I have ever seen.

Yes and the really annoying and stupid thing is that I can't see notes that I made about future guest's requirements. There all gone!

Just found a work around to view the notes that I had made for future guests! Hope this helps others. Just import the Airbnb calender to another calendar like I've done here with Google Calendar and the notes show up:

Capture.PNG