Can I View old dates on calendar?

Answered!
Tamara0
Level 3
Portland, OR

Can I View old dates on calendar?

Did this recently change? I thought I could always go back and look at last month or last year. I need to access my notes from 2018 quarter 1 for taxes. Plus, I like to view last year's calendar for event planning and also repeat guests. If this change is permanent, any suggestions on other ways to keep notes? Seems like the more advanced technology gets, the more practical the old paper and pencil become.

1 Best Answer

45B9ACE8-4980-4924-9238-8B6A10DB18B1.jpeg

You can access all previous guest bookings on the app by going to reservations then clicking ‘all reservations’ 

View Best Answer in original post

50 Replies 50
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Carlo-And-Jeni0  @Tamara0

Carlo, What ever it is, they are not introducing it by country, because like you, I am in Australia! I just took a screenshot of my past calendar and I have deliberately left it full screen so you can see the time and date that this shot was taken.

Just click the small magnifying glass top right of photo to view this screenshot full screen.

I am going to make some enquiries and I will get back here when I have an answer!

Cheers......Rob

Past calendar.png

Андрей6
Level 3
Moscow, Russia

Tamara, it is not profitable for the company))) So that you can not regulate prices and control everything

I am still having issues with viewing farther than a month or two in the past.  I have been going back and forth with airbnb support.  They keep sending me screenshots of the way the calendar used to look and saying "just click on the button" but the button isn't there for me.....!!!  My calendar looks different than the one they see.  They don't seem to get it.  Anyone else having this issue still?

Yes, having the same problem.

Yes still the same here. Can't go back further than March both in the browser and the Android app.

Matthew385
Level 2
Hopkinton, MA

How come something that is this major takes 2+ weeks to fix??  Still can't view any dates in 2017

Carlo-And-Jeni0
Level 3
Geelong, Australia

Well looks like private notes are back. Hooray! Still can't see dates before the start of 2018 but we are nearly back to the way the calendar used to work before they started messing with it.

Sandi14
Level 5
Surf City, NC

Any new answers? I have the "new" style calendar with the drop down box for months, only goes back a few. And years only goes forward from 2018.

I too want to view who my guests were last year and review some notes. I also scrolled thru all  my inbox history and can't find a particular guest. Its like she just dissappeared. Can guests delete conversations from their history and it dissappears from our hosting history as well?

@Sandi14 wrote:

''Any new answers? I have the "new" style calendar with the drop down box for months, only goes back a few. And years only goes forward from 2018.''

1. Look at the URL.

2. Edit the year from 2018 into 2017

Sandi14
Level 5
Surf City, NC

UPDATE: I did find one way to view past guests - go to home page on dashboard. View Reservations, then select Reservation History. This shows all people with reservations and you can click on message history. Still no calendar, but at least they are in order of when they stayed.

Would be nice to be able to run a report showing past guests who haven't booked again. And another showing guests who've booked multiple times.

Angella4
Level 1
Tallinn, Estonia

Dear hosts,

I seem to have a solution to this..

Same as with most of you, I trusted the system and did not use my personal calendar (or diary) to save the guests, booking and date information. Thought everything is saved here and there you go, past calendar view gone.

Thanks to your comments, I fiddled around and found a way to view previous months. Capture.PNG

Some of you have the same calendar view. Today is August 2018 and using the arrow, I can only go back three months (May 2018). Click on May 2018 and let the calendar refresh itself. Now press the arrow again and you will be able to go back three more months (February 2018). Carry on like this and you will eventually get to the year 2017 (this is what I was aiming for). Hope this helps some of you. 

P.S just in case, I made screenshots of each month (but you can also do from each quarter if needed). You never know what their next "improvement" might be so it is good to have a back-up.. Good luck!

Great. Thanks, this worked. However, for me, I am trying to see the rates I had posted on my calendar for each of the past dates. In other words, not only how much the guest paid in total, but nightly. I have a guest who came in 2017 over Festival dates, but also stayed quite a few pre and post nights... I wanted to see what rates I charged over the Festival dates in 2017, so I could use that information to determine dates for same Fest in 2018.   Any ideas to see on a daily basis what our personal calendar looked like with rates previous months??

Thanks so much for this solution. Cheers

Thank you!!

Thank you!  A great workaround.