Can I View old dates on calendar?

Answered!
Tamara0
Level 3
Portland, OR

Can I View old dates on calendar?

Did this recently change? I thought I could always go back and look at last month or last year. I need to access my notes from 2018 quarter 1 for taxes. Plus, I like to view last year's calendar for event planning and also repeat guests. If this change is permanent, any suggestions on other ways to keep notes? Seems like the more advanced technology gets, the more practical the old paper and pencil become.

1 Best Answer

45B9ACE8-4980-4924-9238-8B6A10DB18B1.jpeg

You can access all previous guest bookings on the app by going to reservations then clicking ‘all reservations’ 

View Best Answer in original post

50 Replies 50

Many thanks!

Wow thanks so much for this tip! It worked and I was getting so frustrated!

Joy361
Level 1
Freshwater, United Kingdom

BRILLIANT, JUST WORKED FOR ME. CHEERS!

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

Karen467
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Great. Thanks, this worked. However, for me, I am trying to see the rates I had posted on my calendar for each of the past dates. In other words, not only how much the guest paid in total, but nightly. I have a guest who came in 2017 over Festival dates, but also stayed quite a few pre and post nights... I wanted to see what rates I charged over the Festival dates in 2017, so I could use that information to determine RATES

for same Fest in 2018.   Any ideas to see on a daily basis what our personal calendar looked like with rates previous months??

Laureen-And-Jono0
Level 2
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I have just found out how to access past information.

Using your desk PC/laptop log in and go to your DASHBOARD.

Scroll down and look for CALENDAR.ALL RESERVATIONS (it’s to the left of the bold heading RESERVATIONS. 

Open ALL RESERVATIONS 

Tap in the ALL button 

Tap on the EXPORT button (left side of page) 

This will allow you to download and save the schedule 

Elida5
Level 2
Fossacesia, Italy

Try this: Account Settings>Settings> Professional hosting tools>Enable

I enabled Professional hosting tools and now  I can see more history of previous rates and reservations in the Calendar Listing view. Note,  I can check only up to Dec 2017 (currently Jan 2019), so around 2 years history. But this is better than 3 months default history without listed rates.

thank you very very much !!!

Peacock1
Level 2
Michigan, United States

This worked to show one year worth of pricing.  Thank you!

Alison--And-Steve-0
Level 1
Southwest Harbor, ME

I have noticed that if I am on the calendar (this year) for my property,  at the top left as an option to click, "Reservations."   Next,  under the bolded word, Reservations, I click, "All"  and this allows me to access past reservations from other years.  Beside the word, All, is "filter."   Click this and you can choose what dates you want to access.  Next, click the green box, "Details," to the right of an individual reservation and you can see more information, and from there click, "Messages," and you can see the written message conversations you had with past guests.  

Kirk52
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

This is really annoying I need access to my previous bookings for many reasons. How do we make sure this does not happen again. Air BnB are arrogant! Just change something and stop you accessing your data, really?

Kirk

Kirk52
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I cannot believe its lost maybe you can explain to us what to do Air BnB?

Kirk52
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Thanks Laureen and Jo, got some of it now, but still not all.

Kirk

Peacock1
Level 2
Michigan, United States

Has this been addressed yet?  I need to see my pricing from last year so I can set the rates this year.

Helen597
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Not sure if anyone else is still experiencing a problem with calendar history, but for tax purposes, I need to see my listing calendar for the past 12 months so I can determine how many nights I had my listing blocked on Airbnb so I could make it available for personal use.

I have just spoken with Airbnb and they confirmed that it is currently not possible for me or them to see my calendar further back than September 2018. This is with the professional hosting tool and also with the normal hosting dashboard calendar. The help desk guy is going to send a request to the developers to fix this problem.